• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

RayKardynal

Neo Member
Hey Neogaf, RayKardynal here(yes I know the name is syntactically incorrect :messenger_beaming:),23 y/o and I've been playing video games since I was a kid. I'm living in Germany and I'm a Web Developer since some time.

I'd love to be a part of a big video-games-lovin family and that's why I made this account.

Spokker

Getting unbanned has never felt so rewarding.

PikeQVG.png

barbdvegeen

Neophyte
hello! Im Barb. I have been a gaming enthusiast from the day i came out of my mother dear's womb. as a woman who plays games.. the ride was FUN! Yes i am an all rounder gamer. PC, XBOX, playstation you name it.. add board games too cuz why not you uncultured swines! My all time favs are: House of death (yes good old house of death), starcraft, borderlands series, dota 2, mortal combat series, etc etc etc yes theres a lot hehe

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
hello! Im Barb. I have been a gaming enthusiast from the day i came out of my mother dear's womb. as a woman who plays games.. the ride was FUN! Yes i am an all rounder gamer. PC, XBOX, playstation you name it.. add board games too cuz why not you uncultured swines! My all time favs are: House of death (yes good old house of death), starcraft, borderlands series, dota 2, mortal combat series, etc etc etc yes theres a lot hehe
Hi there and welcome.

Sorry, I can’t help but laugh because I’m always going to see “barbed vageen”.

Welcome! Have fun here.
Your avatar seems like it's from an old super robot anime... I feel like I've seen that character before. What anime is this?
Your feeling don't betrays you, He is Hiroshi Shiba from Kotetsu Jeeg, Go Nagai anime born 1975, i grown up whit all the cult Japanese anime in the 80's and Hiroshi is the best character created for me, whit Actarus from Atlas Ufo Robot Goldrake.

Last edited:

Richterw

Neo Member
Hi guys. Well, i'm richterwilker, or richterw, or just wilker (i keep choosing one of these names to use in foruns since i was young). I developed some rpgs in my free time, was involved in modding zelda64, and i like to research about obscure/cancelled/ambituous games.
I just like games in general. That's it, i guess.

lucal

Neo Member
Mickeyphree here.

Been a member for 13 years, more of a lurker than anything. Like some others have said, I stopped making this place a daily visit over the past few years due to the moderation and other aspects of the site. I'm curious to see if things can go back to the way they were around 2007-2010.

The Denis Dyack Too Human 6.8 review score thread is one of the greatest of all time.

Games I've complete over the last year:

Dark Souls 1-3, Bloodborne, Uncharted 4, Fallout 3, New Vegas, 4, Deus Ex Mankind Devided, GTA5, Resident Evil 7.

Currently working on Skyrim, Assassins Creed Unity, and Watch Dogs 2.

I'm primarily an Xbox guy, while my girlfriend is ps4.

Jooxed

Gold Member
sup GAF, good to be back! appreciate the warm welcome in other threads already, looking forward to getting back to gaffer shenanigans.

PS, site looks better than ever!
Mickeyphree here.

Been a member for 13 years, more of a lurker than anything. Like some others have said, I stopped making this place a daily visit over the past few years due to the moderation and other aspects of the site. I'm curious to see if things can go back to the way they were around 2007-2010.

The Denis Dyack Too Human 6.8 review score thread is one of the greatest of all time.

Games I've complete over the last year:

Dark Souls 1-3, Bloodborne, Uncharted 4, Fallout 3, New Vegas, 4, Deus Ex Mankind Devided, GTA5, Resident Evil 7.

Currently working on Skyrim, Assassins Creed Unity, and Watch Dogs 2.

I'm primarily an Xbox guy, while my girlfriend is ps4.

Welcome back guys, I was wary of the place when I came over a few months ago.. but I found it much more welcoming than the alternatives..

Your feeling don't betrays you, He is Hiroshi Shiba from Kotetsu Jeeg, Go Nagai anime born 1975, i grown up whit all the cult Japanese anime in the 80's and Hiroshi is the best character created for me, whit Actarus from Atlas Ufo Robot Goldrake.
I had a suspicion it was Jeeg. My first anime was Grendizer, the opening still gives me chills to this day. Since you're from Italy, I guess they the local tv used to broadcast Daitarn 3 as well?

Also you must be into the SRW games, right?

Jadsey

Hi there folks

I've been gaming since 1977 (shit, I really am old) and have spent most of this gen on the PS4. Hopefully picking up a Switch (Lite) soon.

I like most game types and I play a lot.

Currently, playing through Spyro Reignited with my 4 year old daughter. It's her first game :)

I also just beat Death Stranding last night...what a trip!

DreamingForGamers

Neo Member
I'm a seasoned lucid dreamer who learned that waking life influences my dream life so I exploited that by playing video games letting that influence the content of my dreams. Meaning I can dream in Quake, Doom, Skyrim, Borderlands, Fallout or any genre I want. Waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 because that is the next game I'll be training my dreams for. Not a lot of people know how to do this but I guarantee you've had some dreams influence by your games. I just acted on developing that as a skill so I get the best of both worlds.

I had a suspicion it was Jeeg. My first anime was Grendizer, the opening still gives me chills to this day. Since you're from Italy, I guess they the local tv used to broadcast Daitarn 3 as well?

Also you must be into the SRW games, right?
Absolutely my friend, Grendizer is an iconic anime Superstar, as I said before with some others, Yep Muteki kōjin Daitān 3 is another of my best characters like Haran Banjo.
See all this characters was created with such precision, in the first anime generation there was always a dramatic background and all these had something to teach you.
Hiroshi was very sad background , Actarus was very mysterious and lonely, Haran Benjo was Strong, young, athletic, charming, charismatic, friendly, and surrounded by Beauty and Reika :messenger_beaming:.

Well, I tried to play some SRW games some funny others less, I don't know if I could see them all, but I remember spending a lot of time on Tatsunoko Fight, not SWR i know but very funny to play.

Hi. I live in a village in India. I play games when electricity is available. I pay for games and then download a pirated copy to save data wasted on downloading multiple language files. I cannot play first person games due to motion sickness. I also dont know how to play with mouse and keyboard and use controller to play anything other than strategy games like Civilization 6. Although i would have felt much comfortable with a Ps4 pro I happen to own a pc. Being disappointed with most releases 4 years in a row on pc. Finally i m craving for pizza for months now. Gotta get me one of those. My gaming dream is 60 fps buttery smooth unstuttering even paced framtime gameplay with some internet friends who dont think i m too dominating or intimidating and are not downright assholes. I have been on silence mode for years now but now I HAVE WRITTEN.

Tesseract

Banned
Hi. I live in a village in India. I play games when electricity is available. I pay for games and then download a pirated copy to save data wasted on downloading multiple language files. I cannot play first person games due to motion sickness. I also dont know how to play with mouse and keyboard and use controller to play anything other than strategy games like Civilization 6. Although i would have felt much comfortable with a Ps4 pro I happen to own a pc. Being disappointed with most releases 4 years in a row on pc. Finally i m craving for pizza for months now. Gotta get me one of those. My gaming dream is 60 fps buttery smooth unstuttering even paced framtime gameplay with some internet friends who dont think i m too dominating or intimidating and are not downright assholes. I have been on silence mode for years now but now I HAVE WRITTEN.

holy shit i like the way you roll, godspeed in your ventures

Top Bottom