• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Public meltdown of Adam Sessler: the one where he loathes videogamers

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Adam Sessler of G4 past has fallen apart and decided to attack his audience.

1673302185479-png.4226035

1673302214247-png.4226040

1673302248959-png.4226044

Needlecrash

Shame. I missed his older content with him and Morgan Webb. I even got blocked from him on Twitter despite me not saying anything to him. Sad, really.

Fbh

I like how a completely deranged and insane dude like this is still welcomed with open arms by games media and publishers. He was a guest on Kinda Funny like a month ago.
as-a-long-time-kinda-funny-fan-and-a-lapsed-long-time-adam-v0-1sp68fqxn70a1.jpg

And then other people like Colin Moriarty get blacklisted not only by games media but seemingly most major publishers for a single non PC joke

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
I like how a completely deranged and insane dude like this is still welcomed with open arms by games media and publishers. He was a guest on Kinda Funny like a month ago.
as-a-long-time-kinda-funny-fan-and-a-lapsed-long-time-adam-v0-1sp68fqxn70a1.jpg

And then other people like Colin Moriarty get blacklisted not only by games media but seemingly most major publishers for a single non PC joke
Jesus lol.

Umbasaborne

Banned
Dude needs therapy. Starting with, getting off the internet.
Yeah, honestly i feel bad for him. Sessler and g4 were a huge part of my childhood, and that dude really cared about what he did. He loved games and often fought back against some of the bone headed choices g4 made in order to ensure the best games coverage he can provide. But its clear he needs a break from the web. I got rid of my social media accounts for this reason, i lost my filer and would just rant. I realized it wasn’t healthy and it wasn’t a good way to deal with some of my deep seeded issues. Sessler is a good dude, his heart is in the right place. But lets be honest, i dont think anyone thought the g4 revival would last. G4 was a great source of games news in the early days, but as games coverage became more ubiquitious on places like youtube and twitch, its audience wained and dispersed. There simply is no need for a cable telivision channel devoted to games coverage these days. Anyway, i hope sessler doesn’t stop making content. I value his opinion and voice, but maybe he should just do it on his own.

diffusionx

Gold Member
I don't see anything inaccurate in what he's posted.

. . .I also love the "I watched your show, now I'm entitled to 'you' - " energy of some of those comments. If I were in "the industry" - any industry honestly - I would never engage with my audience outside of the "work space."
It’s part of being a public figure. If you don’t want to be a public figure, then go do something else. I honestly feel bad for the guy because he seems lost and angry.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Is he ok? im serious here.
Sometimes he acts...weird i dont know how to say.
Stimulant use makes some people aggressive, he was always stuttering, which could be sign of some talking issue, or abuse of stimulants where your brain is firing faster than what you can say. Could be Adderral or something more spicy. There was this running theme, that he is cocaine enjoyer long time ago.

Top Bottom