• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Random Youtube Video Thread

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
OH MY GOD how did I discovered badlands chugs only now. How is his stomach not exploded yet?!

"it did not work for me. Why?"

LiamFloorMirrorSHF18

Ironbunny

There are good names and there are bad names. Not sure if this guy has a bad or a brilliant name but it sure as hell is difficult to spell.

Ovuvuevuevue enyetuenwuevue ugbemugbem osas

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
She's right, though. Not to mention you cant tell if you'd vibe with someone based on some photos a profile and text chat.

eh, she's right in some areas and off the rails in others, mostly i think she's sour graping the fuck outta some weird selective pressures

there's more compatibility gateways than profiles with pics and vids, we have fantastic voice and video chat now

deeper avenues exist if one desires, quantum leaps aren't necessary

eh, she's right in some areas and off the rails in others, mostly i think she's sour graping the fuck outta some weird selective pressures

there's more compatibility gateways than profiles with pics and vids, we have fantastic voice and video chat now

deeper avenues exist if one desires, quantum leaps aren't necessary

Voice and video, it's just another step to make it feel closer to actually meeting someone and finding out if you match. It's still no where near as good as meeting someone. Your pool or choices is bigger but you gotta jump through more hoops for th end goal of a date. I'd rather just have a smaller pool with less hoops.

GymWolf

There are good names and there are bad names. Not sure if this guy has a bad or a brilliant name but it sure as hell is difficult to spell.

Ovuvuevuevue enyetuenwuevue ugbemugbem osas

He probably is one of the secret sons of elon musk.

Last edited:
Top Bottom