• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Random Youtube Video Thread

T

The New Guy

Unconfirmed Member

Interesting question for you all: Can you picture images in your head? I can't, and never knew it wasn't normal. Funny how that works out. I always felt confused whenever a teacher said "Close your eyes & picture this" as I just saw black.

It made me realise why I don't enjoy reading books as much as other people. Which is a shame, because I would love to enjoy them more.

I've been trying to track down an old (from a few years ago) video of basically a "funny battle fail". Trying to describe it: It was a video of a game battle scene being played by a guy who knew the game well (maybe even the developer?) but I think suddenly found himself being attacked by his own troops, like he had lost control of the battle, and I think there were on-screen comments being typed from people watching. I think that there were maybe elephants involved. Maybe an AI fail. I have not found it yet, searching through YouTube. Sound familiar to anyone? (Sorry if this is not the correct thread to ask on, I am new here!)

Top Bottom