• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Real "Limitless" Drug... Modafinil - Time to get jacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely made a difference with me and taking it with my dex (and even without, but to a lesser extent). I'm inclined to think it probably affects people *more* with ADHD due to the difference in brain chemistry/operation, because the effects I've felt are far less subtle than any of the experiences I've read about/watched on YT.

Im in the US, so I cant get this stuff. I'm interested tot ry though, whats the US version Adafinil?

ramyeon

I'm really keen on trying this out now, after thinking it over for a bit. Going to order in 30-40 pills or so next week when I get some money in hand. I'll report back once I've received and tried them out.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Hm, I want to try these. I don't want to go back to adderall.

If someone would kindly shoot me a pm of where people have had good experiences buying it from I'd appreaciate it! I'm in the States.

It's really helped over the last few years, but I'm so glad I'm done with exams and uni (well unless I do a masters) so I can stop taking this stuff now.

snarge

went to a neurologist to see about a prescription for this, turns out I actually do have narcolepsy, FML

I was diagnosed with narcolepsy 2 years ago. Been through all the mess of trying to find the right treatment, so if you need any help / advice on that end, feel free to PM me.

Kabouter

Especially since this is now beginning to turn towards drug dealing, I'm locking this. Sorry to the people who actually have narcolepsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom