• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Rock and Brock Lesnar done with WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.

NLB2

Banned
Minotauro said:
Fedor by RNC round 1.

Now, Lesnar against anyone not named Emelianenko, Nogueira, or Filipovic could be a different story altogether.
I want to see Lesnar vs. Yoshida, and I want it to be a good Yoshida who's actually been training, not the soft Yoshida we saw against Rulon.

Jr.

Banned
Who is "DAVE"?? I see the avitar, is he the one gettign schooled, or doing the schooling? ThanX!

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Jr. said:
Who is "DAVE"?? I see the avitar, is he the one gettign schooled, or doing the schooling? ThanX!
DAVE will take your ass to school!...and probably drop off his two daughters while he's there.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
NLB2 said:
I want to see Lesnar vs. Yoshida, and I want it to be a good Yoshida who's actually been training, not the soft Yoshida we saw against Rulon.

You can't really blame that fight on Yoshida's lack of conditioning. It was just a mismatch. I mean, he had zero chance of taking Rulon down and he wasn't able to stand with him due to the reach. I like Yoshida as much as the next guy (in fact, he's one of my favorite fighters) but he really didn't have a chance there. He was basically forced into whatever fight Rulon wanted.

NLB2

Banned
Minotauro said:
You can't really blame that fight on Yoshida's lack of conditioning. It was just a mismatch. I mean, he had zero chance of taking Rulon down and he wasn't able to stand with him due to the reach. I like Yoshida as much as the next guy (in fact, he's one of my favorite fighters) but he really didn't have a chance there. He was basically forced into whatever fight Rulon wanted.
I guess you're right. Rulon had about 30 pounds on him, right? And the really good Yoshida hasn't been around for about a decade, anyway. Oh well, Yoshida vs. Lesnar would still be awesome.

FightyF

Banned
It's true. The guy has zero charisma....but has big muscles and is larger than life! Push him to the top!!!

I always like Batista, but I'll admit he was horrible on the mic.

But his smooth talking, calm, relaxed style is pretty refreshing IMO.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
Lesnar sucks. He was a manufactured POS thaty was crammed down our throats. He had zero charisma, crappy wrestling skills, and no mic talent. The thing that put him on top was his size, and the thing that kept him there was WWE management trying to create Goldberg 2. I don't know why he was'nt given more heat from wreslting smarts, his skills sucked but everyone kept saying they'd get better because he has an amatuer wrestling background, like Angle, but let me tell you something he was nowhere near Angle.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Brock needed Heyman as a mouthpiece. He came into his own, though. Now that he's crawling back to wrestling - like we all knew he would - after pissing all over it, you can bet Vince is gonna job him out to Spike Dudley on Heat for a few weeks straight before pushing him again. :p

ALL HAIL DAVE

dave6qh.gif

Shinobi

Alex Anderson said:
I despise Hurricane Helms. His ringwork is f'n BORING and he talks like some backwoods hick. Get off my screen and take your equally worthless fat ass friend with you. I had a blade to my wrist this past Monday when La Resistance came out to defend the tag titles. If their opponents had been Hurricane and Rosey, I was ready to end it.

:lol :lol :lol

bishoptl said:
Orton was supposed to headline Wrestlemania against HHH. Orton was supposed to be the future, while DAVE played the heavy role. But it was DAVE who took the ball and ran with it, who was able to connect with the audience (except for you), and it's DAVE who is now slotted in for a title shot on either show at this upcoming WM. The other generic, vanilla giants I mentioned? None of them could have done what DAVE did, given the opportunity. Hell, Orton couldn't do it and it was his to lose.

Let's be fair about this Bish...Orton's run was horribly rushed and a complete fuck up to boot. Switch the two guys around and Orton would be everyone's darling while Batista would be Sid Vicious without the scissor scars...over with fans, but seen as a below average worker by the smarks.

RVD's been over with fans for over four years, and they haven't done shit with him. Batista couldn't get that sort of reaction for four weeks without a carefully crafted angle.

Fight for Freeform said:
Viscera!? *shudder*

God...why can't they replace him with someone like...

...like...

wcw_nitro_auto_smiley.jpg

Smiley!!

Do the wiggle!!

bishoptl said:
Brock needed Heyman as a mouthpiece. He came into his own, though. Now that he's crawling back to wrestling - like we all knew he would - after pissing all over it, you can bet Vince is gonna job him out to Spike Dudley on Heat for a few weeks straight before pushing him again. :p

ALL HAIL DAVE

dave6qh.gif

Ok change that.

Bish can you get me one of those at 50k size for an avatar?

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Outcast2004 said:
Ok change that.

I'll see what I can do tonight to chop it down. At present it's around 770k so you can't use it.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
**EDIT** I found some sweet animated GIF from Ring of Honor.....I'l just go ahead and post them here.

Paul London being crazy.....
londonneedsapush.gif

The Matrix Minute(it was more like 8 seconds) with Low Ki and Amazing Red....
thematrixinroh.gif.gif

Jack Evans double moonsault from the top of a cage....
ripjackevans.gif

My boy Low Ki stiffing the hell out of poor Deranged....
kawadakicks.gif

One of London and Akio from Velocity. Thses two have another match tomorrow night. I heard they were given almost 15 minutes to work......
poorpaul.gif

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Brian, while we're on the subject of Jack Evans, did you see that bump he took at CZW's Cage of Death 6? Jesus Christ, that was sick. I have no idea how he didn't break his back. What's even more impressive (stupid?) is that he worked the next night as if nothing had happened. Silly kid.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I've only seen it on a tiny badly animated gif. I've heard it was horrible though. But dude is like quadruple jointed. With enough effort I could prolly fold him up and stick him in my wallet and if I couldnt Bryan Danielson could.

Outcast2004 said:
Ok change that.

I had to hack it up pretty bad but here is one at 140

dave.gif

and u can link to it

but if start to top out of bandwidth for the month ill switch it to a small dave pic till it resets

Brian Fellows said:
I exepct nothing less from someone with your horrid tastes.
I had posted "lame" when it was just the London image of him jumping off the ladder. The rest of that shit is awesome, but there's just no reason to do fucking death flips off a ladder onto the floor. That's not wrestling, and it's never cool when someone risks death just for a shitty flip. Once London shows me some good mat wrestling and some psychology with all of his death moves, I'll care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom