• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Rock's "People's Elbow" is such a shitty finish him move

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCX

DCX
Big Show's knock-out punch is the worst of all time.

IT'S A PUNCH.

The Perfect Plex, as noted above, is by far the best finisher of all time.

WHich actually worked. Many times i would hit the perfect plex on my friends and i had a 15 count before i would even tired of holding it.

DCX

jmdajr

This isn't a finishing move but the timing is spectacular. Rolling Thunder into a powerslam

DuYszpF.gif
I saw that live. Very impressed!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
the more i see it, yeah, i think bomaye might be my favorite finisher of all time

not anyone else's. only shinsuke because of how spastic and erratic his gimmick is. it makes the knee just look like death.
N5AktaW.gif

and shame on whoever posted the perfectplex used a fucking slideshow gif to represent its majesty
tumblr_mlz3s496VI1s6cjavo2_r1_250.gif

RM8

I'm not into wrestling, but based on the WWF/WWE games my brother used to play, I indeed used to think it was an incredibly crappy move. Like, why can't I simply get up? Lol. On the other hand, my created fighters usually had "Widow's Peak" as their finishers because that thing looks brutal. I'd post a GIF but I have no idea of how to look for it.

I'm not into wrestling, but based on the WWF/WWE games my brother used to play, I indeed used to think it was an incredibly crappy move. Like, why can't I simply get up? Lol. On the other hand, my created fighters usually had "Widow's Peak" as their finishers because that thing looks brutal. I'd post a GIF but I have no idea of how to look for it.
WidowsPeak.gif

One of those moves that doesn't really do anything at all in reality (unless you really pull on the neck in order to break it, basically), but it looks cool.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
Hahahaha. The exaggerated jumps at the end always made me laugh.

Real talk, I actually performed the stunner on a friend at school and made him cry.

lol I once tried to DDT some kid during a fight. He was tripping out and i'm not the type to fight so i grabbed him and put him in a headlock to calm him down. After a couple seconds I got this great idea. I should DDT this kid. So I slap his back twice like the pros and I kick my legs out from under me real hard. This kid didn't move one single inch. I just do a quarter flip so hard that I slip right off of him and slam onto the floor real hard. I'm right in the middle of the high school gym so everybody could hear this KERPLUNK and see me on the floor with my ego bruised real bad. I defused the fight though. He and everybody else in the gym started cracking up.

Well, this is just about the stupidest move I've seen recently;

iuvVej3vQmaY8.gif

The guy taking it (Mike Sydal, the little brother of WWE's Evan Bourne) was KO'd on impact, yet they still tried to pin him and the ref only counted to 2, expecting him to kick out. Idiots.

OP : Naw

ibuuNr6ZLHVsZI.gif

I hate to say it as much as I dislike Trips, but the Pedigree is probably my favorite finisher from the attitude era. At least before he got huge and could manage to keep the arms hooked into the landing.

Pretty sure it's not that he got huge, it's that the WWE simply thought it was too dangerous keeping the arms hooked and eventually made him stop doing it.

I think this one feels pretty outta nowhere.

This one on Hogan was always funny. Mostly because of Brookes shitty acting.

lol I once tried to DDT some kid during a fight. He was tripping out and i'm not the type to fight so i grabbed him and put him in a headlock to calm him down. After a couple seconds I got this great idea. I should DDT this kid. So I slap his back twice like the pros and I kick my legs out from under me real hard. This kid didn't move one single inch. I just do a quarter flip so hard that I slip right off of him and slam onto the floor real hard. I'm right in the middle of the high school gym so everybody could hear this KERPLUNK and see me on the floor with my ego bruised real bad. I defused the fight though. He and everybody else in the gym started cracking up.

LMFAO! Did people know what you were trying to do?

SteeloDMZ

Banned

Haha, I used to perform WWF moves on people at school all the freaking time. I was a big Benoit fan, so one time I tried to do the 3 consecutive suplex to one kid. On the third suplex, the guy screams as if I broke his back. I got scared shitless because lunch time was about to be over and he was crying like a baby. I had to bribe the little fucker to shut his mouth and not tell the teachers.

J-Rzez

It will be one of the most memorable moves forever in wrestling, despite not being a finisher. Some of the best finishers though were done by Scott Hall and Kevin Nash. First time I saw the razors edge I was amazed. Some of the jack knives Nash did were just vicious for modified power bombs. The stunner will always be remembered too.

Never forget the Shake, Rattle, and Roll, along with the shake before it!

HiResDes

John Cena has the worst finishing move, all of them. My favorite finishing moves are as follows: Nova's Novacaine, Psycho Sid's Powerbomb, D'Low's Sky High, Dudley Bros. 3-D,and anything Taz does.

Back when I was a kid before I realised wrestling is absolute muck, I used to love the Rock and the peoples elbow. When you think back on it, yeah, it's a pantomime elbow drop.

Stunner was amazing though.

Acerac

Banned
John Cena has the worst finishing move, all of them. My favorite finishing moves are as follows: Nova's Novacaine, Psycho Sid's Powerbomb, D'Low's Sky High, Dudley Bros. 3-D,and anything Taz does.
I didn't mind Cena's finisher when he was a heel since he was openly mocking Brock Lesnar. The name of the move was "F-U" for christ sakes. Then he went face and I decided that was a great time to stop following the WWF. Turns out I had pretty good timing there.

What ever happened to Tazz anyways? Neck problems? He was such a monster in the WWF CCG. Suplexes for days.

Barzul

My favorite finisher is still the RKO, when I still watched wrestling I'd be filled up with anticipation for it would be used.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I didn't mind Cena's finisher when he was a heel since he was openly mocking Brock Lesnar. The name of the move was "F-U" for christ sakes.

Oh, you mean the Attitude Adjustment?

god Cena is so terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom