• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Spike VGAs Worldwide Livestream [*Over*]

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
HEY GUYS WHAT ARE YOU NERDING OUT OVER?

NERD CULTURE

US GAMERS

GEEKS NEEDED A BRAND

This aside stuff is the most terrifyingly awful stuff I could have ever imagined.

The cringing is worth the premiers. I know it's hard, but it comes with the territory.

syko de4d

Dark Souls 2 + Alba in Sin City 2 confirmed .... how could a show be better than this ...

And they said the titel of the new sin city but i don´t get it, someone catched the name?

holy fuck. dark souls 2 was not anywhere on my radar. the moment alba said "dark and brutal" and i saw that knight walking alone in the forest, though, i could feel the chills and the what-ifs begin. and then "you are the undead".

i can't even. i can't even.

The_Monk

The Last of Us
Dark Souls 2

These 2 alone will make me distract for next gen consoles. I mean we all want them but this right here is going to great when they release them.

Amazing, Geoff, great work. Really liking the VGA's this year. Good stuff.

Robot Pants

CG trailer or in game next gen for Dark Souls 2?
Trailer was 100% CGI so I'm not sure what people who were impressed with the environments were excited about. It's no doubt gonna look good but.... Lol

Also I predict it to be a next-gen game. I hope anyway. Dark souls 1 is enough to last us into the next generation.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I guess Dark Souls 2's tag line should be "GAF Will Die".

Not even another snoozefest naughty dog "cinematic action game" could kill GAF, but the Soul burns brightly.

I was only half paying attention to the trailer because I thought it was a Skyrim expansion or something then I saw the white masks and was like "ooh this is interesting" and then bam Dark Souls II and suddenly my excitement went through the roof Day One Day Negative One From have my firstborn it's yours.

Gorillaz

i5oevBJarANa2.gif

i4QBnJhfs328D.gif

ik257gNTUnQGW.gif

damn

I definitely thought Dark Souls 2 at first, but as more characters who were not just cyphers in knight helmets started to appear, it made me think it might be Dragon Age (ugh). So glad it's DS.
For a brief moment I thought it might be Dragon Age, but then I noticed it had some great art direction.

holy fuck. dark souls 2 was not anywhere on my radar. the moment alba said "dark and brutal" and i saw that knight walking alone in the forest, though, i could feel the chills and the what-ifs begin. and then "you are the undead".

i can't even. i can't even.

Worst part was : no berserk touch

ari

Banned
Alba: I remember the first time i played super mario bros. That game was the shit and i was addicted. Time to get addicted all over again.....shows dark souls 2

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I guess Dark Souls 2's tag line should be "GAF Will Die".

Not even another snoozefest naughty dog "cinematic action game" could kill GAF, but the Soul burns brightly.

tumblr_mb4g9ctxKu1rziwwco1_250.gif

Top Bottom