• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[The Verge] Summer Game Fest featured no women onstage

Miserable people combing through every bit of minutia and looking for something to complain about and/or get attention online says more about them than it does the production team of SGF.
hey! don't knock it! it's something you can do while working from home in your pajamas...

K2D

Banned

In an interview with CBC, event producer and host Keighley said Melanie Liburd, the actor who plays Alan Wake 2’s co-lead protagonist Saga Anderson, was due to take part in the show but ultimately couldn’t because of scheduling conflicts.

“I think generally we do a pretty good job with diversity in our shows. That was something that’s a fair flag,” he said. “We also want to be authentic to the games that are being presented on the show and the developers that are making them. So yeah, I think we’re conscious of it.”

According to US-based research from Circana (formerly NPD Group), so far this year women account for 47% of total console game players, half of all PC game players, and 54% of mobile game players.

Some actual sane replies in the twitter comments. Brings a tear to my eye.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
They should of had an interview with some of the top up and coming female streaming talent...

Might I suggest...

XGMrz9N.jpg

her streams are always packed with content.

Oh Lord... If there were no women, then there probably weren't any transgenders! Or LGBTQ members! Oh, the disgusting white privilege and male misogyny. WHY???? :(

STARSBarry

Gold Member
You post the picture and not the link?

People got ban for less...
OK fine

Here's my favorite stream from her I advise watching from 57:10, as that's when the main stream content starts and you can get a bigger picture on how packed and well rounded her streams are.

Last edited:

GymWolf

OK fine

Here's my favorite stream from her I advise watching from 57:10, as that's when the main stream content starts and you can get a bigger picture on how packed and well rounded her streams are.
Do people really love those fake huge ballons?

There is a limit on how big a breast should be because THAT is kinda pathetic.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Do people really love those fake huge ballons?

There is a limit on how big a breast should be because THAT is kinda pathetic.

I mean serious talk here but if you go looking they are real, so I guess thats body shaming because its just a top several sizes too small and a corset doing the heavy lifting.

She's making bank though so good on her.

Last edited:

GymWolf

I mean serious talk here but if you go looking they are real, so I guess thats body shaming because its just a top several sizes too small and a corset doing the heavy lifting.

She's making bank though so good on her.
Still too big, but i feel for her back, she should reduce them a bit.

Nico_D

But is there any handicapped people?

Just kidding. What really worries me about it is the Indian representation in the show.

Top Bottom