• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

ManaByte

EVkmi-BX0AEUVQ7

Nymphae

Banned

This reminds of of something that keeps happening to me, this broad that I met on a dating app and talked to one time before realizing she is, I think literally, crazy, keeps sending me Facebook Messenger messages at sporadic times. A few months back she sent me "Hey" or something, I said hi back. Within a few minutes, I get a message from some dude I've never heard of before, saying "bro she has a boyfriend why don't you back off" lol

I tell the guys what happened, and they never write back. She just keeps sending them every so often, I just keep saying why the fuck are you writing to me lol

Last edited:

plushyp

This reminds of of something that keeps happening to me, this broad that I met on a dating app and talked to one time before realizing she is, I think literally, crazy, keeps sending me Facebook Messenger messages at sporadic times. A few months back she sent me "Hey" or something, I said hi back. Within a few minutes, I get a message from some dude I've never heard of before, saying "bro she has a boyfriend why don't you back off" lol

I tell the guys what happened, and they never write back. She just keeps sending them every so often, I just keep saying why the fuck are you writing to me lol
We can never guess what goes on in the mind of them crazy people but I wonder if she has this innate desire of messing around with you to see if you'll reply. Have you blocked her now?

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member

This will be familiar to anyone who watched Ally McBeal back in the day.

Top Bottom