• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Warriors (PSP) budget priced? $20 at gamestop/eb

If it supports infrastructure, I'm down; I always wanted to play this game online. If it's real, why hasn't Rockstar announced it yet? They usually like to warm up the hype machine many months before the game comes out. Quick cash in, perhaps?

painey

Warriors on PSP?! Oh hells yeah! My friend is gunna do backflips over this, he loves the Warriors and just got a PSP for Christmas

Hmmmmm, Gamestop has been wrong on prices lately - they originally listed LoHIII for $29.99, then bumped it up to $39.99 just this week.

OTOH, Amazon.com also says it's $19.99, and it lists the publisher as "Jack of all Games", which is the budget title division of Take Two I believe.

(Anyway, the game itself was announced a whiles ago, so I don't know why people in this thread are surprised it's coming out)

Hmmmmm, it also looks like they dropped the price of VCS down to $29.99 as well

ram

the warriors is one of the really few examples, were the movie license game is way better than the movie.

I thought it was weird how they've talked about Warriors and even mentioned that it might ship before xmas . . . . and then Pirates! ships but Warriors still awaits.

And why can't MS get Warriors xbox to run on the xbox 360?!?! Argh.

painey

I was in a shop today buying a new mouse and all the xbox games were reduced.. I nearly bought The Warriors and Blinx 2 just to see them in 720p.. I didnt though because I wasnt sure if they were b/c working.

Andy787

Banned
Did Warriors require any kind of control that wouldn't translate well to PSP (second stick, free camera)? I love the movie and have been meaning to check this out, and for $20 I'd probably go with the PSP version if it doesn't lose anything control-wise.

Top Bottom