• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wii Tour Information!

Nintendo is taking the Wii on tour! Oh, and the DS too.
There'll be some games playable (duh) including Wario, Wii Sports and Zelda.

oh yeah by the way this is a UK only tour. Some strange locations such as The Good Food Show and Clothes Show Live... and alot of Universities. Wait, they're going to a golf show?!

The dates/locations: http://www.britishgaming.co.uk/?p=1423

Wow, it's in Glasgow a lot, where I live at the moment, I actually live about a 1 minute walk from the Glasgow SECC but I'm going home to Manchester for Christmas, might stay around to see it.

Good idea for the SECC right before Christmas, the place is massive, really close to town, and is known for a lot of trade shows, the bastards always park down my street when they visit it :(

8bit

Knows the Score
travisbickle said:
Wow, it's in Glasgow a lot, where I live at the moment, I actually live about a 1 minute walk from the Glasgow SECC but I'm going home to Manchester for Christmas, might stay around to see it.

Good idea for the SECC right before Christmas, the place is massive, really close to town, and is known for a lot of trade shows, the bastards always park down my street when they visit it :(

It's at the Carnival, so I'd imagine they must have a stall or something lined up.

rdellw

JonathanEx said:
The dates not there are 2007 ones. :/

Hmm, I'm going to this 'good food show' then, it doesnt sound so bad i guess.

Edit: wait, it's on the 10th of november and I have to pay =/ I guess i'll just wait a few weeks for the UK release.

8bit said:
It's at the Carnival, so I'd imagine they must have a stall or something lined up.

I've never been to "The Carnival", don't tell me there's going to be even more people parked around my flat, I've only lived here for 8 months and get pissed off with everyone turning up for teen boy band gigs.

I've just realised how many shows they have before the release date, I thought they would be selling the thing in the shopping centres but I suppose they can't before releaes.

8bit

Knows the Score
travisbickle said:
I've never been to "The Carnival", don't tell me there's going to be even more people parked around my flat, I've only lived here for 8 months and get pissed off with everyone turning up for teen boy band gigs.

I've just realised how many shows they have before the release date, I thought they would be selling the thing in the shopping centres but I suppose they can't before releaes.

Well...

Europe's biggest indoor carnival attracting 130,000 people over it's 3 week run.

http://www.clarionevents.com/ClarionWeb/ClarionWeb.nsf/staticpages/3EAF0DC886CDDD12802571C5003C97EB

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Hydro_Alexis said:
The website is no longer working where are the tours being held?

10 - 12 November
Toys 4 Big Boys, Dublin
Good Food Show, London

15 November
Birmingham University
Glasgow University

16 - 18 November
Bluewater Shopping Centre, Kent
Buchanan Galleries, Glasgow
Bullring, Birmingham
Churchill Square, Brighton

22 - 26 November
Good Food Show, Birmingham NEC

23 - 25 November
Lakeside, Essex

24 - 26 November
UK Golf Show, Birmingham NEC

29 November
Sheffield University
Bristol University

30 November - 2 December
Meadowhall, Sheffield
Cribbs Causeway, Bristol
The Oracle, Reading

1 - 6 December
Clothes Show Live 2006 (what?!), Birmingham NEC

4-10 December
Luton Airport
Gatwick Airport

6 December
Manchester University
UCD, Dublin Univercity

7 - 9 December
Arndale Centre, Manchester

7 - 10 December
Liffey Valley, Dublin

(all the following take place AFTER the Wii release)

11 - 17th December
Gatwick South
Stanstead Airport

13 December
Trinity College Dublin

14 - 17 December
The Mall Arndale, Luton

18 - 24 December
Centre MK, Milton Keynes

22 - 24 December
Irn Bru Carnival, Glasgow SECC

McBacon said:
10 - 12 November
Toys 4 Big Boys, Dublin
Good Food Show, London

15 November
Birmingham University
Glasgow University

16 - 18 November
Bluewater Shopping Centre, Kent
Buchanan Galleries, Glasgow
Bullring, Birmingham
Churchill Square, Brighton

22 - 26 November
Good Food Show, Birmingham NEC

23 - 25 November
Lakeside, Essex

24 - 26 November
UK Golf Show, Birmingham NEC

29 November
Sheffield University
Bristol University

30 November - 2 December
Meadowhall, Sheffield
Cribbs Causeway, Bristol
The Oracle, Reading

1 - 6 December
Clothes Show Live 2006 (what?!), Birmingham NEC

4-10 December
Luton Airport
Gatwick Airport

6 December
Manchester University
UCD, Dublin Univercity

7 - 9 December
Arndale Centre, Manchester

7 - 10 December
Liffey Valley, Dublin

(all the following take place AFTER the Wii release)

11 - 17th December
Gatwick South
Stanstead Airport

13 December
Trinity College Dublin

14 - 17 December
The Mall Arndale, Luton

18 - 24 December
Centre MK, Milton Keynes

22 - 24 December
Irn Bru Carnival, Glasgow SECC

Tanks you! new dates are supposed to be added heres hoping to the glades in bromley.

Britprog

This is a joke!!! Only one date for London and its at the good food show which cost £15 to get in. NOE are idiots!! Why don't they hold a special event in Oxford street!!!

MrSardonic

The nerdiest nerd of all the nerds in nerdland
i'll try to go to one of these...but the lack of free London presence in busy areas is retarded, as you would expect from NOE

Jesus. I'm forced to go to Liverpool all the time because my girlfriend goes to uni there, and the one possible positive result of that could have been the Wii tour going there. But of course, it isn't.

Ninja Dom

Britprog said:
This is a joke!!! Only one date for London and its at the good food show which cost £15 to get in. NOE are idiots!! Why don't they hold a special event in Oxford street!!!

AGREED!!!

Top Bottom