• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wonderful 101 Demo on eShop [up in JP/EU, now up in NA]

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
The problem is there are a lot of people who do care about the number and wont buy a game unless its over 8s in metacritic. 7.4 is something you expect from a game like Disney infinity a fun easy game you can enjoy, not something really deep fun unique game with a lot of replay value.

I think 101 will definitely be in upper 8s on metacritic.

I think people on the other page were worried it wouldn't break the 90s like Kamiya's previous games, which is a possibility but eeeeeeh, what you gonna do?

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Oh I knew it was a bomb, I didn't know it there was more to it.

Woops

Witch Time bomb

Hopefully someone on the Bayo 2 team was peaking at computer screen of someone working on 101 and jacked that idea for a weapon.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Anyone making a W101 review thread? And regarding the official thread, we're getting it this week for the european release right?

Also : I CAN'T FUCKING WAAAAIIIT.

Gave this another go the other night and was amazed at how quickly the game's system clicked for me. Very excited at the endless potential of team combos and whatnot. Can't wait to pick this up (another month ;_;)

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I'm stuck in the demo. There is this part where you save citizens from a fire, and there is some operational borders surrounding the building near them, and i can't seem to be able to go anywhere from there.

Shahadan

I'm stuck in the demo. There is this part where you save citizens from a fire, and there is some operational borders surrounding the building near them, and i can't seem to be able to go anywhere from there.
Make a line on the building to create a ladder

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Make a line on the building to create a ladder

I did, i put out the fire from the top of the building and save the citizens, but the operational border won't go away. It's like there is more citizens to save, but i cant reach them.

I did, i put out the fire from the top of the building and save the citizens, but the operational border won't go away. It's like there is more citizens to save, but i cant reach them.

I think you have to recruit the civilians you saved from the fire to move on, so just draw a circle round them.

XaosWolf

Kamiya tweeted that you can't get to those guys in the background.

Top Bottom