• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The World's Highest-Paid Actresses 2017: Emma Stone Leads With $26 Million

She's had some real stinkers though, I actually think one takeaway from her topping the list is that if you're the best thing in a bad movie, it shouldn't hinder your value too badly if studios view you as rising above the material.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the money is from product endorsements or something, too. She actually hasn't had any films released post La-La Land, now that I think.

Guevara

2XUJPv1.gif

lol

The bigger the eyes, the bigger the pay. It's become more and more common for Asian actresses like Emma Stone to get eye enlargement surgery.

The list for the men is out: Mark Wahlberg is the highest-paid actor at $68m

For those wondering, Emma Stone as the highest-paid actress would have come in 15th place.

Dang, my man Jackie Chan still putting in that work as top 5 of the highest paid actors. He was only second to the Rock last year and only behind Robert Downy Jr prior to that.

So essentially Jackie has earned over $150 million in the last 3 years? That China movie money, goddamn.

Top Bottom