• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There are no words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willco

Hollywood Square
For anyone who posts this as a reply, I have the words for you:

I AM TOO LAZY TO TYPE OUT MY OPINION AND WILL INSTEAD USE THIS SAPPY, OVERUSED PHRASE. END CAPSLOCK.

darscot

Wow, I have to disagree on this one. Stating that says allot and doesnt state at all the way you took it. At least to me anyway.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Sometimes it is useful.

"Did you see the Raven's offense yesterday?"

"There are no words..."

Fits.

aoi tsuki

No, what's worse is people who quote someone in their reply... as their reply. It's more annoying than FHUTA.

i expect both to make appearances within the next five posts.

Willco

Hollywood Square
darscot said:
Wow, I have to disagree on this one. Stating that says allot and doesnt state at all the way you took it. At least to me anyway.

There are no words to describe your reply. OH WAIT YES THERE IS -- WEAK.

impirius

The correct response to any given post is:

4027170850.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I have some letters though...

WTF!

darscot

I didnt think it was that hard to understand.

I'll try again. I disagree that it equals "I AM TOO LAZY TO TYPE OUT MY OPINION AND WILL INSTEAD USE THIS SAPPY, OVERUSED PHRASE"

I find it conveys an emotion and states far more then those four words. I like it it gets a tumbs up from me.

Slo

darscot said:
I didnt think it was that hard to understand.

I'll try again. I disagree that it equals "I AM TOO LAZY TO TYPE OUT MY OPINION AND WILL INSTEAD USE THIS SAPPY, OVERUSED PHRASE"

I find it conveys an emotion and states far more then those four words. I like it it gets a tumbs up from me.

So an annoying cliche carries the same weight as an emoticon for you?

darscot

I guess if it's the right cliche at the right time. Do we have a stunned emoticon cause that would do nicely and it's even less typing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom