• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There is a wolf viking corgi? How did I not know this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Vallhund

The Swedish vallhund also called "västgötaspets" is a breed of dog. It is believed that the Swedish vallhund distinguished itself during the age of Vikings, more than 1,000 years ago. Known as the "Viking dog", the vallhund was bred to herd cattle, catch vermin (such as rats), and guard the home. The vallhund was also referred to as "the little cattle dog of the Vikings".

6ILBLXD.jpg

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I even like their name.

Vallhund

Vallhund

Valllllllllhund.

Imagine getting a wolf viking corgi as an ally in the next Valkyrie Profile (If it ever gets made lol). To me my einherjar. Woof!

D'awwwww.

D'awwww.

Look at it's little legs. It thinks it's a viking.

D'awwwwwwwww.

I just wanna hug it and tell it LIGHTNING AND THUNDER, THE BLOOD OF MY AXE WILL COVER THINE ENEMIES AND I SHALL SMITE THEM.

D'awww. I'm dying over here.

If I had one of these I'd roll down the street with it sitting in the passenger side of my convertible while I blast Manowar.

I need this dog.

smr00

Banned
The source article I got it from says Westie/Corgi but it doesn't look like any Westie I've seen. I believe it's a Scottie/Corgi.
Scottie/Corgi makes sense, Scotties and Schnauzers look identical in the face/head almost. Most Scottie pures have a longer face though.

Currently have a mini-schnauzer but he's going blind and he's only 4 :( . Wanted to get him a brother or sister so i have been looking into getting a corgi hybrid or a scottie. Only thing is i can only find like champion breed scotties here and people want like 2 fucking grand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom