• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There is only one fitting ending to Sonic Generations........

It turns out New Sonic was part of a unstable alternate dimension that wasn't supposed to take place. His timeline diverges from the real one as SEGA wasn't supposed to suck in the future.

Old school Marty Sonic kills New Sonic in order to correct the imbalance in the time/space continuum and retakes the series. The natural timeline "heals" itself and we all wake up in a world where SEGA never made shitty decisions, his equally shitty friends never existed and the Genesis 2 is the greatest system of all time.

Seik

Banned
Great!

But you should've posted this on the SG thread instead of making one to say this, I'm not a mod, but depending on who will read your OP people may find this 'trollish'.

Just saying ^^

EDIT: Even if it would be the ending for the game...it wouldn't change the actual REAL WORLD where SEGA failed so many times. :)

2485805641_8f08c0f77b.jpg

MechaX

Dr. Kitty Muffins said:
The natural timeline "heals" itself and we all wake up in a world where SEGA never made shitty decisions, his equally shitty friends never existed and the Genesis 2 is the greatest system of all time.

If only... If only...

Anth0ny

This is how it should end.

Modern Sonic: See ya later Classic Sonic, I'm going to go play Olympic games now. With my friend.

sonicmario.bmp

Final boss is Classic Sonic vs. Mario. Modern Sonic dies trying to break the fight up, along with all his shitty friends.

game of the forever

Short of correcting the divergence in the time space continuum, we SEGA fans will be disappointed as our "high" standards will not be met. SEGA, you have been warned.

Shearie said:
.....Sonic finally fucks a human girl........or did he do that already? I remember reading he kissed one or something.
classic sonic gets his freak on with a human girl. the resulting baby is actually modern sonic.

The cross species breeding explains why modern sonic looks so fucked up.

edit.. oh god did I just write sonic fan fiction. :(

Nix

Banned
No good sir, what really needs to happen is a crossover at the end with Sonic Underground. Yes, some might say that's when Sonic started to go out of control, but damn it, if I don't want a classic Sonic and Sonic Underground mix with Modern Sonic just...I don't know, hitting a tennis ball somewhere in the background.

BRING ME MY CHILDHOOD FOR GODS SAKE; MY CHILDHOOD.

Emitan

Nix said:
No good sir, what really needs to happen is a crossover at the end with Sonic Underground. Yes, some might say that's when Sonic started to go out of control, but damn it, if I don't want a classic Sonic and Sonic Underground mix with Modern Sonic just...I don't know, hitting a tennis ball somewhere in the background.

BRING ME MY CHILDHOOD FOR GODS SAKE; MY CHILDHOOD.
Sonic Underground is so...wtf. That's the only way I can describe it. What the fuck was happening? Oh Sonic and a brother and sister now. And they're in a band. Um...what?

Nix

Banned
Billychu said:
Sonic Underground is so...wtf. That's the only way I can describe it. What the fuck was happening? Oh Sonic and a brother and sister now. And they're in a band. Um...what?
In a band with magical instruments (except for Sonic who had natural speed, which was kind of wtf, what a shitty mother) destroying fucking kingdoms, stripping bitches and not giving a fuck if they go to jail. Yeah, and Robotnik.

soultron

Banned
As a SEGA fan, the only fitting end would be for Sonic to kick the bucket in order to prevent further embarrassment.

Dr. Kitty Muffins said:
It turns out New Sonic was part of a unstable alternate dimension that wasn't supposed to take place. His timeline diverges from the real one as SEGA wasn't supposed to suck in the future.

Old school Marty Sonic kills New Sonic in order to correct the imbalance in the time/space continuum and retakes the series. The natural timeline "heals" itself and we all wake up in a world where SEGA never made shitty decisions, his equally shitty friends never existed and the Genesis 2 is the greatest system of all time.

http://gamebabble.wordpress.com/2010/02/22/sonic-and-the-worst-fandom-ever/

seriously. Some of you guys have serious issues.

Pie Lord

Sounds like something out of a bad fanfic. Although, it's still better than some of the stories Sega has crammed down our throat in the past.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Someone hit "new thread" by accident, I see. (And what the fuck at the fanart...)

Anth0ny said:
Final boss is Classic Sonic vs. Mario. Modern Sonic dies trying to break the fight up, along with all his shitty friends.

game of the forever
Kinda this. Only in RPG format. When will Nintendo and SEGA make me a Mario and Sonic platformer or RPG?

Billychu said:
Clearly, it is time for me to post the Sonic Underground theme song again.

Also, in French - Sonic le Rebelle!

Seik said:
Great!

But you should've posted this on the SG thread instead of making one to say this, I'm not a mod, but depending on who will read your OP people may find this 'trollish'.

Just saying ^^

EDIT: Even if it would be the ending for the game...it wouldn't change the actual REAL WORLD where SEGA failed so many times. :)

Classic Sonic fan right here folks. You catch on to the joke........almost.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
This thread is now about Sonic Underground / Sonic le Rebelle.

O6YDP.jpg
h4c6T.jpg
6txbn.jpg

YRWlK.jpg
cQaIR.jpg
PGKKe.jpg

5TIXn.jpg
nfJi0.jpg
7owKR.jpg

ipe27.jpg

Glix said:
New Sonic should get "Poochie'd"
But Poochie the Hedgehog already exists!

1JHUQ.png

He just hasn't gotten the message to go back to his home planet yet.

Top Bottom