• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thi4f storyboards appear online

AEREC

Interfectum said:
F9Z2B.png

seems they patched in an update for their storyboards...

haha...was just coming in here to make some kind of comment about how they need more ads in these.

StMeph

les papillons sexuels said:
I'm guessing this is gonna be assassins creed but with some fantasy elements. Well, not guessing, more like hoping.

Assassin's Creed was not exactly stealthy.

That's my polite version of the post.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
I'm guessing this is gonna be assassins creed but with some fantasy elements. Well, not guessing, more like hoping.

I hope they also implement ironsights and cover system.

I'm really tempted to spout rage at this post, but I'll just post this instead:
emot-frogout.gif

PuppetSlave said:
I refuse to believe Garret would do something so garish as to paint his fingernails black...
Yeah, hopefully that's just a storyboard thing.

brownqk

Thief has been around for way longer than the Assassins Creed series.

I wonder if Garrett is still the main character of the series or are they switching to his adopted daughter.

There hasn't been a good, proper "hide in the shadows" stealth game in such a long time. Let's hope this revival gets it right. Thief: DS had some fantastic levels and stealthing despite some major technical issues. (How the hell do you make a city feel claustrophobic?)

Top Bottom