• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

this felt like a nice neogaf milestone

mdkirby

Probably not threadworthy, but I have a minor obsession with numbers like these, I maintain my twitter/x follows at exactly 1111.

I’m sure anyone else equally obsessed by such things will appreciate
O7CfJuh.jpeg

reinking

Gold Member
I do not use social media sites a lot but I have kept my reddit posts at 501 for a long time now just because I noticed it landed on my area code. Weird how we get caught up with these little things.

mdkirby

I do not use social media sites a lot but I have kept my reddit posts at 501 for a long time now just because I noticed it landed on my area code. Weird how we get caught up with these little things.
Yeah, I have a couple of Chinese friends, they seem really into and suggest its a big thing in their culture.

For me, it’s just neurodiversity 🤣

mdkirby

You follow more than 1,000 people on twitter? A dozen is more than enough for me.
I’ve had an account for almost 20 years now, most of the people I follow were from back in my first business many years ago.

Now I mostly use it to follow ai or the war, so just add relevant ones slowly. But I have to unfollow someone first to do that.

Wish there was a way to control how many people follow me too so I could fix that number too. 🤣

Edit: honestly tho, I don’t think it matters who you follow these days. What shows in your feed seems to be primarily tied to who and what you interact with regardless of if you follow them. I see grummz (from the anti sweet baby inc and stellar blade censortship stuff) all the time. I don’t follow him, but do read and occasionally comment. Seems to be how the algo works now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom