• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is cute...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pollo

Banned
040728_wexler_hmed.hmedium.jpg

BOSTON - Twelve-year-old Ilana Wexler had some advice for Vice President Dick Cheney: You need a timeout. The Democrats loved it.

advertisement

Ilana, who founded a grassroots group called kidsforkerry.org, was rewarded last week with a phone call from Teresa Heinz Kerry inviting her to address the Democratic National Convention.

With her high-pitched delivery and breathy enthusiasm, the seventh-grader from Oakland, Calif., wowed the crowd Tuesday night.

And when she chided Cheney for using a four-word expletive in an exchange with Democratic Sen. Patrick Leahy, she brought delegates roaring to their feet.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5538151/?GT1=4244

Hehe if only all twelve year olds were like this.
Id hit it.

belgurdo

Banned
I caught about 10 seconds of her speech before her voice drove me nuts and I switched the Xbox on for Vice City

Andy787

Banned
The sad thing is, you know that every word coming out of her mouth has been fed from her parents every day of her life, and the girl will never form her own feelings or opinions about anything until she is too old to realize what she's lost.

Sorry, I like to depress people. :(

3phemeral

Andy787 said:
The sad thing is, you know that every word coming out of her mouth has been fed from her parents every day of her life, and the girl will never form her own feelings or opinions about anything until she is too old to realize what she's lost.

Sorry, I like to depress people. :(

LOL

Sadly, I think this is mostly the case as well... although we could be wrong. Someone that young having such strong beliefs isn't necessarily wrong or impossible, it's just unlikely.

Kuramu

Hamfam said:
The site kidsforkerry.org does not exist.

....conspiracy?

hey, you're right. wtf

I have a hard time imagining that a 12 year old has enough perspective on life to have a worthwhile political opinion.
But damn, she speaks better than Bush or Kerry. We'll be seeing her in the future i figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom