• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This story pisses me off- NY transit cop who killed his autistic child

Schattenjäger

Gabriel Knight
This story is a few weeks old but hearing new details today

how the fuck could these pieces of shit do this to that poor boy

i can’t believe there are people that exist like this.. may they rot in hell

disgusting not even human
ugh
:messenger_pensive:

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Poor kid... Man I cannot imagine treating a child like this, especially when its your own. The person is a psychopath.

Makes me so sad just imagining how that kid must have felt.

I read about this when the story first appeared.

Absolutely vile. The living conditions for the poor children (if I recall it’s the two sons who were forced out in the garage, but correct me if I’m mixing up my news headlines) sound like torture.

Poor young kid suffered. Put this fucker away forever and throw away the key.

what goes on in the head of sick fucks like this? Do they get some sort of pleasure from inflicting harm on their innocent kids?

Last edited:

Schattenjäger

Gabriel Knight
i am still trying to understand myself

did he hate his wife that much that it extended to his kids? what goes through your head? what about the girlfriend? she’s a mother of her own 3 girls .. how could she let this happen

like seriously wtf
i hope he gets what’s coming to him in jail

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Did the school at least try to do something with child services? I didn't see it in the article.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Affirmative.

"And prison is very, very hard on people who hurt kids. If you get the opportunity, you should kill yourself".

Depends where they put him. If he gets put on federal he will be protected by the government.

What a pathetic fuck. Let in a succubus and she convinced you letting your child die was ok. I hope you both die freezing in your own urine and feces.

I don’t really have words for how this makes me feel.

I have said it before but, in cases like this I really believe I could execute both of those sacks of shit and sleep fine that night.

Utterly horrible. If I was with a woman who was not my kids mother and she spoke about them that way she would wake up in hospital.

lock2k

Banned
I truly don't understand how can a father (or a mother, it also happens) put someone (a fuck partner) as a priority when they have kids.

I mean...ever since I became a father, my daughter is my first priority and she will always be. She is first place to me and also the first place to my wife. No questions. I will never understand parents who neglect their children because of partners. It's fucking insane.

I’ve spent the last 13 years going crazy feeling the need to protect my son from this world, sometimes wondering if I’m the monster. Then I read about this guy who is actually a cop and I guess I’ve done alright after all.

I would like some time alone with him for sure though. It would be very therapeutic to release my stress, anger and fear on someone like him that really deserves it.

Let the fuckers rot in jail .
No, needs to be worse. I believe an eye for an eye is something they should incorporate into the law. Not for all cases, just special ones. Have him experience exactly what his kids went through while he is in jail. Cruel and unusual punishment should only apply to non cruel and unusual crimes.

lil puff

Worse than that happens to kids everyday in this world but no one cares unless it's in the US news so they can put their disgust on display infront of other people.
This is sadly true.

Lately I've been seeing quite a few child abuse cases like this prop up in the news.

The worse one was the parents who adopted 3 sons, then proceeded to attempt to starve them to death.

Schattenjäger

Gabriel Knight
Worse than that happens to kids everyday in this world but no one cares unless it's in the US news so they can put their disgust on display infront of other people.
you are right ...
i recommend watching For Sama .. heartbreaking to see what happened to those poor children in Aleppo

Top Bottom