• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

this week japanese magazine news of Gyakuten Not-Saiba

Bebpo said:
Nah. If the next SRW doesn't come out until the fall or next year, Gurren Lagann is just a matter of if Bandai Namco was willing to pay the ridiculously high licensing fee to Gainax.

The SRW producers are not dumb, they know putting GL dead center on the cover with a drill pointed up towards the sky would increase sales by A LOT. The question is just if Bandai Namco feels those extra sales are worth the licensing price.

I'm hoping the next SRW is:

-UC Gundam reboot
-Eureka 7
-Gainer
-Gurren Lagann

High res sprites is what I want. PS2 games looked amazing, on PS3 or 360, it would look so much better.

Bebpo

Banned
Now that I think about it, next SRW will probably have Eva again considering the current hype with the 4 remake movie thing.

Or maybe they'll wait until the SRW after and do a plot on the newly revised movie Eva.

webrunner

enishi said:
Interview of Producers from Gyakuten Kenji in Famitsu

- Shu Takumi, the director of the series, does not involve in development of this game.
- The time line of this story is around Gyakuten Saiba 3
- More familiar characters will appear in the game
- Mainly focus on investigation part
- Development progress: 40%

Around? That's kind of misleading, isn't it? It'd have to be either directly after T&T or sometime in the intervening years.

Edit: SRW with GL would be the best thing in the entire universe ever. I've imagined some of the moves they would have.. "Spiral Powered" - increases damage output based on Will significantly. "Lagann Impact" - Gain control of enemy unit for a few turns.

Top Bottom