• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This Week's Famitsu News Thread of L4U Scores and Higurashi DS

ethelred

harSon said:
That's a DS game? Looks pretty damn good.

What is it, though?

Durante said:
Toli no Hoshi ~Aerial Planet~ (PS2) 8/8/7/8
That's the interesting-looking N1 game from a while back, right?

Yup, that's the one. Insofar as Famitsu reviews are worth anything at all, that's a fairly solid score. I'm definitely looking forward to hearing more on this game.

TreIII

neo2046 said:

Hmm...looks pretty interesting...

If it can do something to add to a genre that I think is sorely lacking on the DS (well hell, everywhere practically), the beat 'em up, then sign me up...!

zurra

jesus christ cave, i clicked expecting a scan of some manic DS shooter... but noooo...

valkyrie of the battlefield is looking better and better every time there's new media. i really hope it gets localized.

Just to remind people.

If you want to find out what the scores are translated to out of 100, do the following:

Choro Q Wii will be the example.

Take the score (27/40)

Multiply that number (27) by 1.5.

Take that number (27 x 1.5 = 40.5) and add it to the original score.

40.5 + 27 = 67.5/100!

And do that with any score from Famitsu you want!

67.5 is pretty low, but how well did the previous Choro Q games do?

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
One of the best villains ever....most likely not.

At least she looks nice.

val16.jpg

Snaku

Banned
Laguna said:
In my opinion the Tales of Series is a series that is mostly driven buy its fanbase (looking at its last games a shrinking one). This fanbase probably consist of well informed hardcore gamers, that even now have Tales of Symphonia "2" producers words from last year in mind. Namco is obviously putting more effort now it was even postponed but it will take Namco alot of work (marketing-wise) to change peoples perception.

What did the Symphonia 2 producers say?

near

Gold Member
Hcoregamer00 said:
One of the best villains ever....most likely not.

At least she looks nice.

http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20080220/val16.jpg[/QUOTE]

Simply beautiful, who is the character designer?

Top Bottom