• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week's Famitsu news (without pics :( )

Kenka

I don't have all the info but Gamefront has been kind enough to provide the reviews :

Aktuelle Wertungen der Famitsu

27.02.08 - Hier sind neue Wertungen der japanischen Famitsu. Vier Redakteure vergeben je bis zu 10 Punkte.

Ryu ga Gotoku Kenzan! (PS3, Sega): 10 / 9 / 9 / 9 - (37/40)
Doraemon: Nobita to Midori no Kyojinden DS (NDS, Sega): 8 / 8 / 7 / 7 - (30/40)
Hana to Taiyou to Ame to (NDS, Marvelous): 7 / 7 / 8 / 7 - (29/40)
Playground: Kouen de Asobou! (Wii, EA): 5 / 4 / 4 / 3 - (16/40)
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii, Nintendo): 8 / 8 / 8 / 7 - (31/40)
Family Jockey (Wii, Bandai Namco): 8 / 7 / 6 / 6 - (27/40)
Guitar Hero 3 (PS3/PS2, Activision): 9 / 7 / 8 / 8 - (32/40)
Naraku no Shiro (PS2, Nippon Ichi): 7 / 7 / 7 / 7 - (28/40)

Gasp @ Yakuza 3

Biohazard 0 erscheint für Wii

27.02.08 - Capcoms Survival Horrorspiel Biohazard 0 (engl. 'Resident Evil Zero') - erschien am 21.11.02 für Gamecube in Japan - kommt auch für Wii auf den Markt. Das schreibt die Famitsu.

Es handelt sich um die Umsetzung der Gamecube-Version, die an die Steuerung der Wii-Fernbedienung angepasst wird (ähnlich wie Resident Evil 4). Die Helden sind Rebecca und Billy, die Auslieferung soll im Sommer 2008 in Japan stattfinden.

Resident Evil 0 makes its way to Wii. Why does Capcom chose this one, well....

In addition, Famitsu says that the game could possibly be played with the Classic controller as well (thanks to cvxfreak)

The first pics can be seen on the website Jeux-France. Since it's forbidden to show on this website them I won't say more. Hint : just look for Blakguy's blog.

Die Famitsu schreibt, dass Metal Gear Solid 4 am 12.06.08 in Japan auf den Markt kommen wird. Das Spiel wird - außer als normale Version - auch als Premium Pack und Special Edition verfügbar sein:

Normale Version
* Enthält ein Metal Gear Online-Starter-Pack
* Der Beta-Test beginnt am 21.04.08

Special Edition
* Enthält eine Blu-ray Disc mit Trailern, 'Making of'-Videos, uvm.

MGS4 in Japan - 06.12.08

Two versions. The normal one features the MGS-Starter-Pack and the Special one contains an additional DVD with several features and a making of.

Sega kündigt Initial D Extreme Stage an

27.02.08 - Sega gibt in der Famitsu die Entwicklung des Rennspiels Initial D Extreme Stage bekannt, das im Sommer 2008 in den japanischen Handel kommen soll.

Die Initial D-Reihe wurde erstmals 2001 in der Arcade veröffentlicht, es folgten Umsetzungen für GBA, PS2, uvm. Das Rennspiel bietet Bergrennen auf Basis des gleichnamigen Manga.

Auf der PS3 soll es erstmals umfassenden Online-Modi geben.

Cars tear the road this year in Japan.

Online mode planned.

Dates

(Nintendo DS)
4/17 Metabolism Training (Milestone)
April Oshare ni Koishite 2 (Culture Brain)
5/1 Emblem of Gundam (BanNam)
5/15 Luminous Arc 2 Will (Marvelous)
Summer Rick and Johan ~The Two Erased Pictures~ (fonfun)
'08 Panorama Life: Sheep Village DS (Success)

(PSP)
5/1 There in Japan (SCE)
5/29 Valhalla Knights 2 (Marvelous)
June Polyphonica 0~4 Full Pack (Prototype)

(Wii)
5/29 Family Trainer (BanNam)
Summer Resident Evil 0 (Capcom)
'08 Warrior of Algol: Muscle Impact (Tecmo)

(PS3)
5/29 Battle Fantasia (Arc System Works)
6/12 Metal Gear Solid 4 (Konami)
6/12 Metal Gear Solid 4 Special Edition (Konami)
6/12 Metal Gear Solid 4 Premium Pack (Konami)
Summer Kane and Lynch: Dead Men (Spike)
Summer The Darkness (Spike)
Summer Initial D Extreme Stage (Sega)

(Xbox 360)
5/15 The Darkness (Spike)
5/22 Orange Box (EA)
5/29 Battle Fantasia (Arc System Works)
5/29 Overlord (Microsoft)
6/5 Ninja Gaiden 2 (Tecmo)
Summer Kane and Lynch: Dead Men (Spike)

Many thanks to Kiroyogi for his link

Kenka said:
I don't have all the info but Gamefront has been kind enough to provide the
Gasp @ Yakuza 3
sp0rsk will fry you. He's already locked 3 threads for not having full info/trans. It's just not the same without pics though :'(

I'm 99% sure it's fake, but a few hours ago on 2ch's gamenews board I saw something about Grandia 1 & 2 remakes for the DS? Can somebody verify this?

nofi

Chris Michael said:
I'm 99% sure it's fake, but a few hours ago on 2ch's gamenews board I saw something about Grandia 1 & 2 remakes for the DS? Can somebody verify this?

Holy crap, that would be awesome.

farnham

Banned
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii, Nintendo): 8 / 8 / 8 / 7 - (31/40)

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

wow famitsu reviews are crappy

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Hitler and Ron Paul rolled into one?

Nice Yakuza 3 marks but hey, it's famitsu. Will have to wait for real impressions.

lastendconductor

Put your snobby liquids into my mouth!
zoukka said:
Japan truly is the land of the sick and twisted.
nmagafgriefkx3.jpg

Kenka

CrushDance said:
sp0rsk will fry you. He's already locked 3 threads for not having full info/trans. It's just not the same without pics though :'(

The hell ? Sporsk can just update the OP. He's smart enough
take that Sp0rk :D

soul

Chris Michael said:

Someone please confirm this.

Arde5643

Narag said:
If it was 8s across the board, would you guys still be acting this way regarding MP3?
It requires at least one 9 so that we know that at least one of the Famitsu crap reviewers have taste.

Kenka

A thread is a thread. It can evolve, it can satisfy your needs with time, it can even be considered to be perfect after a while. Just be less demanding for the moment.

Please.

Kenka said:
The hell ? Sporsk can just update the OP. He's smart enough
take that Sp0rk :D
That should be the OPs work. I'm with sporsk on this one - if you can't do it yourself don't start the thread.

In other news Famitsu reviews still are a big joke.

vanguardian1

poor, homeless and tasteless
Kenka said:
A thread is a thread. It can evolve, it can satisfy your needs with time, it can even be considered to be perfect after a while. Just be less demanding for the moment.

Please.

I'm afraid even an awesome avatar cannot save you from the wrath of the sp0rsk.
I guess you can say that Raphaela is on to you.

Chris Michael said:
:eek: TENSEIKEN SLASH on my DS if true!!!

Chris Michael said:

Seriously. Just imagine...

nintendo_ds_uk_2copy.jpg

Dare to dream.... dare to dream...

Too bad this will never happen.

Guess I'll just have to satisfy myself with MORE PICTURES OF GRANDIA!!

gra-taihi.jpg

Grandia-Ship1.jpg

frb_n6.jpg

P.S. Feena is hot.

Kenka

vanguardian1 said:
I'm afraid even an awesome avatar cannot save you from the wrath of the sp0rsk.
I guess you can say that Raphaela is on to you.

Is there a possibility I could save my ass ? It would be quite strange for a European to get banned by guy in Japan from an American site. It sucks.

Kenka

I think it's OK now. Thanks to Sp0ork for not having sent the thread to Oblivion.

Anyway, I didn't know anything until now about this DS Gundam game. Kind of a surprise.

batbeg

Bugged the hell out of Sp0rsk kept closing the threads :-\ Every week usually starts with nothing but dates and/or scores then it gradually builds up, it's somewhere for us to discuss stuff AS the news comes in.

That said, nothing much to say anymore. I can't believe they're doing a RE0 port, but I hope like fuck they add something to it.

Narag

batbeg said:
Bugged the hell out of Sp0rsk kept closing the threads :-\ Every week usually starts with nothing but dates and/or scores then it gradually builds up, it's somewhere for us to discuss stuff AS the news comes in.

That said, nothing much to say anymore. I can't believe they're doing a RE0 port, but I hope like fuck they add something to it.

Last two threads weren't even translated yet which is where he took issue.

Kenka

Lobster said:
Why you guys surprised at MP3 score? Its pretty common knowledge that Japan hates FPS.

I wouldn't say that. They bought a decent amount of Medal of Honour : Rising Sun inspite the fact the main opponents ARE japanese soldiers.

Lobster

Banned
Kenka said:
I wouldn't say that. They bought a decent amount of Medal of Honour : Rising Sun inspite the fact the main opponents ARE japanese soldiers.

Probably were misinformed.

Whats the number btw? Best selling FPS in Japan?

Tieno

Lobster said:
Why you guys surprised at MP3 score? Its pretty common knowledge that Japan hates FPS.
Halo 3: 10; 9; 9; 9

I'd think something like MP3 would be more up to Japanese tastes with all the freaky bosses.

Top Bottom