• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THURSDAYTON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SantaC

nothing will be shown, move along. You show your important information at the conference, not after.

Triumph

Banned
-jinx- said:
It's true. My cell phone has been ringing non-stop for the past hour, and there is some MAJOR shit about to go down.

I'm thinking about taking tomorrow off of work just to hang around outside the Convention Center. Seriously.
I'm booking a flight after work tonight, gonna stay with one of my contacts out on the left coast. I have to see this thing for myself tomorrow.

jgkspsx

Raoul Duke said:
Guys... this is hard for me to say.

After having been informed of what's about to really go down tomorrow, I'm afraid that I have a LOT of backpedalling to do, and a lot of apologies to make. Let's just say that I'm stunned that something of this nature would ever come out of Nintendo and leave it at that. :(
:lol
You bastards, preying on young and innocent minds like that...

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
-jinx- said:
It's true. My cell phone has been ringing non-stop for the past hour, and there is some MAJOR shit about to go down.

I'm thinking about taking tomorrow off of work just to hang around outside the Convention Center. Seriously.
What......the fuck? AHHHHH.

gamechecks_anticipation_cover.jpg

Drozmight said:
Don't breathe. DON'T drop that shit!
Pray ta god you don't drop that shit.

We're just being fucked with, he just trying to prove a point about Nintendo fans. We are all gullible and get excited about any rumor about Nintendo that may sound good.

Madrin

Raoul Duke said:

After having been informed of what's about to really go down tomorrow, I'm afraid that I have a LOT of backpedalling to do, and a lot of apologies to make. Let's just say that I'm stunned that something of this nature would ever come out of Nintendo and leave it at that. :(

Is Raoul Duke in a position to know what's happening, or is this thread intended to mock us?

Dracos

This thread proves one thing. Nintendo haters have each others back son! When one jumps in, they all help out with no organization needed.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Thursdayton is the convergence of hardware, software, and vrware. The amalgamation of post heterogenius goods with the patented (US 6,825,851 B1) Nintendo holotech process serves only to revolutionize the base interactions between game and player.

Be there when Nintendo unveils the No-Line dream system and realizes all dreams of the real future, the no-console future. There is only Game and Self, and its hybrid derivative state the gameself. The console is dead, Viva la REVOUTIoN

alejob

What the hell, of all people this sheeeeet comes from the one and only Drinky Crow! :lol

Never used this before but OMGWTFBBQ!

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I just asked someone who would know. And she literally turned white. I just spent five minutes explaining to her that I didn't have any more information than "Thursday" and she is in full-on, call her boss panic mode.

Drinky, you are truly evil. SPILL IT.

siege

Banned
Madrin said:
Is Raoul Duke in a position to know what's happening, or is this thread intended to mock us?

Nothing is happening on Thursday. Drinky and the rest of the Ninhaters are just having fun.

i really can't, guys. i'm serious. but so i won't be another johnny nighttrain, lemme say one more time: believe.

i can't believe anything this kooky could be real.

Mashing

using my extreme powers of ESP, I have determined that Drinky Crow and select few people of his choosing have conspired to make this thread so they can toy with Nbots emotions and give them even more material to work once nothing is revealed.

I will NOT believe.

Koshiro

Raoul Duke said:

LOL, good work.

Guy LeDouche said:
lol Nintendo rehash lol

new sequel/cash-in every week

I haven't even stated their plans to wrap the entire week into a boxed set called Thursdayton Complete Collection, which of course have the limited Thursdayton Elite Collection, where the box is painted silver and it has a free poster documenting THURSDAYTON in all its glory.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
haha. awesome.

*buys ticket to hype train anyway*

Drinky Crow, Sir!

Myself being firmly nestled in the Xbot 360 camp, we all here would like to know if there's anything for us to look forward to on THURSDAYTON?

Bob White

What would you say, what would you think, if i told you Reggie's name isn't really Reggie, but simply a hint at the new age of gaming?

THURSDAYTON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom