• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TikTok Time

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I actually had an idea of doing something like this but for GOOD ones ... Actual talented folks. But I feel like y'all wouldn't want that.

Azzurri

giphy.gif

Kev Kev

i thought i would come around to tik tok eventually, just like i did with facebook and instagram. but the couple times i tried to get into it, everything i watched was unfunny, not the slightest bit entertaining, and/or annoying af. ill never understand the appeal of like 90% of the content on there. this new generations sense of humor is so immature, dumb and actively unfunny, i just dont get it. its not worth it to sift through the garbage just to find the 10% of content that is actually funny or entertaining.

i keep waiting for something/someone that draws me in, but it has to keep my attention for more than 5 minutes, and there-in lies the problem, because i get so annoyed after 5 minutes that i cant take it and rage delete the app :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Top Bottom