• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 Receives First Major Update In Years Anyone going back?

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
L7isAOJ.png

Those were the days...

Killer8

do you know if they have something like "controller only" lobbys? Im only playing with my controller on PC in my living room.

Shouldn't be an issue. Controller can stomp KB+M players in this game due to the aim assist.

I still remember Black Ops 3 PC players whining about me using a controller because it was unfair. How far we've come since the days when we assumed that KB+M players would always win.

//DEVIL//

I will download it and start playing again.

Titanfall ( 1 at least for me ) is probably one of the best if not the best FPS game for me. Titanfall 2 was so much fun too but I kind of liked 1 more for some reason lol.

Hudo

It’s release date, basically letting it die, the full shift away from this in any capacity since apex dropped
I thought that EA forcing the game out on that date was a myth. As far as I understand it, it was Respawn's choice to release it like that.

Sybrix

Re-downloading again, an amazing game.

It was released at the wrong time, between BF1 and COD AW & it was overshadowed.

Steam has 20k players atm, i know these numbers will go down but i hope the numbers stay at least 10k going forward, the gameplay is so good.

splattered

Went to boot up TF2 and realized i only have it on disc... where is the disc? Dunno and dont feel like searching for it. Looked in the MS store and see the standard edition is on sale for $5. The ultimate edition is like $25? Man i forgot how much DLC there is for this game, even from the 360 era o_O

El Sueño

Error 2141913073 (can't connnect with psn network), does anyone know how to fix it? Btw Ps5 through back compatibility (PS4 disc).

Last edited:
Top Bottom