• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanic Soundtrack

natjjohn

I have the Titanic soundtrack playing in the background while my young son plays. As the songs come on, they really take you straight back into the movie. Whether you like Titanic or not, it is apparent this soundtrack is an instant classic of connecting you to the movie.

Any other soundtracks take you straight back song after song?

The thread title and your question don't exactly mesh.

I haven't listened to the Titanic Soundtrack in years, but I do remember enjoying it.

As for the question, the Lord of the Rings soundtracks always brings me right back. "Concerning Hobbits" just makes me smile and think of Hobbiton with it's first few notes.

BigBooper

The Matrix music from the lobby shoot out. It sounds like chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga dun dun. Really takes you back.

De9KBze.jpg
7fQkAH4.jpg

Thabass

Batman Begins had the best soundtrack of that trilogy and whenever I hear it I always think back to the movie.

I believe the gold standard of iconic film soundtracks accessible for everyone is Amelie

I also like the Johnny Greenwood composed soundtrack to There Will Be Blood.

Last edited:

BigBooper

In this vein, surely nothing would be more recognizable as a movie song more than Ecstasy of Gold from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

Top Bottom