• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMZ: Carrie Fisher suffers cardiac arrest on plane (Up: in ICU, condition unknown)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like worst is over for now. Thank goodness.

Update; or not...?

Carrie's Brother said:
He also addressed an earlier comment attributed to him, in which he was alleged to have said his sister was in “stable condition.”

“I don’t know where they got that word from. That is absolutely not even close to the truth. We don’t know. We hope for the best. We certainly do not know her condition, that’s why she is in ICU. I’m sure everyone wants to speculate but now is not the time for that.”

http://etcanada.com/news/190820/carrie-fisher-suffers-massive-heart-attack-on-plane

///

OLD: Developing

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/23/carrie-fisher-heart-attack-plane/

Our sources say Carrie was on a flight from London to LAX when she went into cardiac arrest. People on board were administering CPR.

We're told the emergency occurred 15 minutes before the plane landed in L.A. A flight attendant asked if there were any medical personnel on board and an EMT who was sitting in the back of the plane came up to first class and administered life-saving measures.

The plane landed just after noon in L.A. and paramedics rushed her to a nearby hospital.

Update; Things look grim...

Tweet said:
no :( she wasn't breathing for 10 minutes or so. They were administering CPR up until we landed

Update 2;

Update 3;

TMZ said:
2:46 PM PT -- We're told when the plane landed paramedics worked on Carrie for 15 minutes with CPR before they were able to get a pulse. She's currently at UCLA Medical Center on a ventilator.

///

Anung

Un Rama
Hope she's okay. She's a character for sure and it goes without saying how iconic Princess Leia is.

Isn't she/wasn't she mad into coke?

No, no,no,no! Do not do this to me. I know she did her share of bodily harm in the 70s and 80s but do not take her away from me like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom