• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today Is The First Opportunity To Get This 'Stanley Parable' Achievement

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Source

1539939923-sans-titre.png

I don't think I've ever seen such achievement in any game, I find it excellent and at the same time very... curious :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
I have been not playing Stanley Parable non-stop for the last 31 years (and a couple of weeks on top), so where is my achievement?

TheSHEEEP

Gold Member
I have been not playing Stanley Parable non-stop for the last 31 years (and a couple of weeks on top), so where is my achievement?
Damn, you got it all wrong!
You need to start it at least once and THEN not play for five years until you start it again.

Now you need to wait five years more :(

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
I absolutely loved Stanley Parable and this is just the kind of cool goofy shit the crazy bastards behind it would do.

Woffls

Gotta wait until May 25th for mine judging by my most recent achievement. Is there a better way of telling when it was last played on my account?

Domisto

But the catch is you must open the game again. Sucking you right back in away from that healthy mountain air. It's the devils achievement.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
But the catch is you must open the game again. Sucking you right back in away from that healthy mountain air. It's the devils achievement.

Shit you've just made me realise one key issue here - if you open it let's say after 4 years and 364 days.. no achievement because you're too early, but then you've got to wait another 5 years.. aaaaargh fuck!

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Damn, you got it all wrong!
You need to start it at least once and THEN not play for five years until you start it again.

Now you need to wait five years more :(
That's convoluted and not well documented, I demm this bad game design. Now I will never play this games for its poor design :(.

Top Bottom