• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today marks exactly 1 year since Silent Hill Transmission.

GrayChild

Remember this?

1 year later, and apart from the terrible launch trailer of the just as terrible "interactive streaming series" that is Ascension we still don't have a single update regarding any of the above.

Time sure flies fast... unless you're a Silent Hill fan, eternally trapped in your own personal purgatory waiting for the next (good) installment in the franchise.

Last edited:
Hello!?! Earth to Konami? You still there!?
raw

Last edited:
I hope they do another transmission and they shadow drop this;
Silent-Hill-The-Short-Message-1-1.jpg

(and they dont spend 20 minutes talking about ascension)

Last edited:

Arachnid

Meh. I'm happy enough knowing Silent Hill f is on the way. They can take their time at this point. Just make it good.

Draugoth

Gold Member
Konami isnt risking releasing a shitshow like Metal Gear Survive again, this game has been in development for years and they are clearly taking their sweet time.

Perrott

Gold Member
I hope they do another transmission and they shadow drop this;
Silent-Hill-The-Short-Message-1-1.jpg

(and they dont spend 20 minutes talking about ascension)
Isn't it dead? I believe it disappeared from the PSN database and was taken down from rating boards.

I hope it's still coming though, because it looked fucking stunning in the leaked pics from 2020.

Roni

Gold Member
Konami isnt risking releasing a shitshow like Metal Gear Survive again, this game has been in development for years and they are clearly taking their sweet time.
Well, they better pull the launch of that Metal Gear collection then... The leaks are not encouraging.

Top Bottom