• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Todd Howard Said Fallout Won't Leave The United States

Fabieter

Like I said, you could do it elsewhere, but it's not likely to hit the same. The Like A Dragon games are great, but I don't think they have the same following as Fallout or GTA. It's a long time between their games, so it gets quite risky to make a change like that and have it fall flat. It's also not just about what some fans may want. But also the devs. If they have no passion to take the series elsewhere, as Bethesda doesn't, it's not gonna make for a good product. Just like Redfall when the devs didn't even want to make that game in the first place. I'm up for them trying new settings, but they're not wrong to be very hesitant about moving away from what they've done.

Its completely fine if its just their vision. Would love if they would try it with an addon to a future fallout game or try a shorter spinoff game from obsidian to try out new things. Or do two or three maps. One in america, europe and asia.

GTA would sell no matter where they put it.

Played both series alot but imo it would benefit from a new setting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom