• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Togetherness - half hour comedy from the Duplass brothers - HBO - S1/S2 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penultimate episode tonight:
The Sand Situation

Michelle feels pressure and turns to Brett and Alex for help; a midnight trip to the beach puts Brett in an awkward situation; Alex worries about Tina's behavior.

The show is at its best when there's one-on-one dialogue, and the two scenes at the end of the episode were great. The earlier hijinks involving the sand and Dudley's public urination ruse were hilarious.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
The episode was good and I thought it worked very well as a series finale. I would have definitely watched more seasons of the show, but 2 seasons is good enough in my book.

Effnine

Great show. Have loved it since the beginning. Very salty HBO isn't renewing this, but I was glad to see them end with some sort of resolution.

MisterR

Really loved all the characters in this show. Actually felt a connection to them. This is the most disappointed I've been about a show being cancelled in a while.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
As much as I liked this show, I didn't really care for just how prominent the charter school plot was made to be. The resolved arcs between the characters didn't feel earned. As if the show could have used an episode or two to let the closing arcs breath a bit.

Klocker

As much as I liked this show, I didn't really care for just how prominent the charter school plot was made to be. The resolved arcs between the characters didn't feel earned. As if the show could have used an episode or two to let the closing arcs breath a bit.

Agreed the charter school plot was a distraction, especially since it took up most of the finale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom