• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toki Tori 2 [Wii U eShop] March release + video preview

Two Tribes sequel of the acclaimed Game Boy Color platform will be released in March on Wii U eShop (it is also slated for Steam). The news came in the last Nintendo Direct.

TokiTori2_0001.jpg

Here, a 20 minute video preview showing the first stages. Enjoy!

hawk2025

Looks fantastic, and the Wii version of the first one was great fun and very charming.

I'm actually very excited about a more full-featured, more "open" Toki Tori.

maty

Awfully simple game

They should put it on adroid or ios where it belongs

This reads like a Steam Greenlight comment. WTF

Toki Tori was great. Played it on pc and android and I enjoyed it way more on PC. I have no doubt it will be awesome on WiiU as well.

From nothing to play to "Holy crap when im i supposed to play all that?" in March, lol! Lego City, MH and NFS in March, Now Toki Tori 2 aswell

Thanks to the delay in december they upgraded the game to 60fps. So its 1080p60 now. SWEET

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Toki Tori get, as per usual.

Roo

Why limit simple games to one platform? Makes no sense.

With that said the first one made it to tablets so this might as well.

Well, it'll be on Steam aswell and I think they even hinted a 3DS version so I don't get the "limit to one platform"

Awfully simple game

They should put it on adroid or ios where it belongs

Stealth portbegging?

Its a great game for Wii U, having played the preview build on Steam, it can get pretty complex later on.

Don't really get the "Awfully simple game" statement...

D-e-f-

Banned
Stealth portbegging?

Its a great game for Wii U, having played the preview build on Steam, it can get pretty complex later on.

Don't really get the "Awfully simple game" statement...

It's not super high detailed, photorealism, dark fantasy -> for babies -> for phones.

Good games are not allowed to look like this.

It's not super high detailed, photorealism, dark fantasy -> for babies -> for phones.

Good games are not allowed to look like this.

But Toki Tori 2, while not looking ultra UE4 particlefest deluxe hyperrealistic out the whazoo, it does look very neat in action...

?oe?oe

I loved the first one on Wii. I never finished it though, because it got too damn hard and I didn't want to cheat.

Shiggy

I wasn't too impressed by the PC version of this title with it's open-world design. The puzzles/game design also were a bit boring. I much preferred Toki Tori 1.

Top Bottom