• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tokyo Game Show DVD from the makers of the E3 DVD

067986b.jpg

http://www.nextgenvideos.com/ <- very nice website

Trailer here.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=067986

See the next generation of video games direct from Japan's largest gaming expo, the 2005 Tokyo Game Show! Tokyo Access takes you inside the Tokyo Game Show for a close look at the latest games coming soon to the XBOX 360 and PLAYSTATION 3, as well as the unveiling of Nintendo's REVOLUTION control system! See the current-gen systems and handhelds pushed to the limit with incredible new games!

"Tokyo Access will in fact be shot entirely in High-Definition. Unfortunately, with the war of HD-DVD and BluRay still raging on, there is currently no commercial HD medium available. The good news however is that Tokyo Access will be 16x9 anamorphic meaning that this DVD will make the most of your widescreen setup. Those without widescreen setups needn't worry as your DVD player will automatically reformat the programme to keep the correct aspect on your 4:3 screens.

What's this I hear about "bonus HD" content?
Keeping in line with our mantra of constantly pushing the envelope of video quality, we'll be including some bonus full-resolution 1080i HD content on the DVD in a special directory. So what good is that to anyone? Well, if you're lucky enough to already own a High-Definition setup, and are a proud owner-to-be of Microsoft's shiny new console, then you'll be able to play these videos in all their HD glory via your Xbox360. Cool huh?"

Saw this at GameStop instore yesterday. Has anybody seen this yet? Looks like it could be fun for only 12.99.

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
I picked up the E3 DVD from these guys for $10... It was basically an impulse buy DVD purchase, and I was very happy with it. Production value was higher than I expected, and there were 4 DVD's, so a ton of content. HD vids thrown in as an added bonus here. I'll pick this up for sure.

Top Bottom