• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's XDefiant (Yes, that's what it's called) - Worldwide Premiere

R6Rider

Gold Member
Officially revealed about an hour ago:

If you want to try it out early you can go to playxdefiant.com to sign up for the August 5th Closed Test.

Game is releasing on PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PS4, PS5, and Stadia.

-
What is XDefiant?

Tom Clancy’s XDefiant is a free-to-play, fast-paced, first-person shooter. It combines intense gunplay with personalized loadouts and specialized factions as teams of gunfighters, called Defiants, battle for domination. Developed by Ubisoft San Francisco, Tom Clancy’s XDefiant features playable factions from the Tom Clancy universe and beyond, each with unique abilities. Pair that with an arsenal of primary and secondary weapons, attachments, and devices to complete your loadout, and go to battle with a variety of maps and modes.

-
Additional video:

EDIT: Added this:
Sam-kills-XDefiant.gif

Last edited:
It's a really stupid name, but whether it's successful or not as a F2P is going to be based on if it's fun for long play sessions. Streamers will decide if it lives or dies. Doesn't look like my kind of game at all though.....

Kuranghi

I'd like to start a "hairline watch" on these devs, due to stress of the failure of this game I'm betting the first guy will be completely bald 6 months from now and the younger guy will have a full grey Santa Claus beard by that time.

Its funny but also really sad at the same time.

Top Bottom