• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomb Raider: Legend release dates

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
PR
Tomb Raider: Legend - The most anticipated game in 2006 releases in April

Eidos Interactive, one of the world's leading publishers and developers of entertainment software, can confirm today that Lara Croft's latest and most anticipated adventure, Lara Croft Tomb Raider: LegendTM will begin shipping on April 7th in Europe and April 11th in North America on PlayStation 2TM, Xbox® and PC with Xbox 360TM and PSP versions to follow shortly after.

Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend is the seventh title to be released in the Tomb RaiderTM series, which originally launched in 1996, and is still one of the best-selling videogame franchises of all time, with over 30 million copies sold. Lara CroftTM has transcended games in a way no other character has, including action figures, comic books and two major motion pictures starring Angelina Jolie.

Larry Sparks, Head of Brands Management, Eidos, said: "Everyone working on Legend is buzzing right now, we are all so excited that this totally new incarnation of Lara will capture gamers' hearts, just as her original game did, and challenge their minds like no Tomb Raider they've ever seen."

Funky Papa said:
Nobody cares? :_(

I care, I just want to get my hands on it (or the demo). After reading the impressions from the new demo frlom all those websites i'm looking forward to it more now.

Vgamer

I also cant wait for this game. If they really can recapture the magic of the first one then I am sold for sure!

nubbe

I might care if the demo is good. It there isn't a demo I won't care.
It looks like the game is headed in the right direction, but not $80 right.

Mrbob

Grrr, how much longer does 'following after' mean? I thought the 360 version came out the same day as the PS2, PC, and Xbox versions! :/

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Not good. I was going to buy the 360 version, but not if it "lags" behind the others. I'll hop on the PS2 train.

Xdrive05

I care. This will be the first new original TR since, well, the very first one. And Core is no longer around to screw it up. I just want a demo in the meantime.

Top Bottom