• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tommy Tallarico and the original creators are making a new Earthworm Jim game for the Intellivision Amico

mayhemking

Hey Tommy...if its 'all about ideas", launch this software at an exclusive store that runs on PC and share your ideas...having to buy a $180 paperweight to gain entry to your ideas is ridiculous. If you must, sell a $25 controller to use on PC that mimics the Intellivision controller.
The pricepoint is nice, might move a few units but I don't see this making a huge impact on the console market...

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'm curious to see what they mean by 21st century 2D. At the price the games will be, I don't see them having very sophisticated art. If they are old-school style, I hope the system has a fantastic subpixel shader to be like its own Framemeister.

wipeout364

Seems like a tough sell especially with the only exclusive games part. I never really liked Intellivision and the controller wasn’t great. There probably is as much excitement for this as there would be for a new colecovision or odyssey 2.

Top Bottom