• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomodachi Life Demo - Download code giveaway thread

neoemonk

I can't check the eShop right now but I'm assuming the demo referenced in the OP has yet to materialize in North America.

Doc Az

Neo Member
Just posting in here to say I've acquired one code for the EU demo, after purchasing the game from a certain chain of stores.

PM me if you want it, I'm willing to give it to whoever.

kubus

Heads up: Supposedly there should be a demo on the NA eShop now. It's the same as the Move-In Version but without an unlockable panda suit. Not from NA so I can't check.

This should hopefully help out a lot people here!

DirtyLarry

Just got Tomodachi from the BB deal so if anyone wants the Panda Suit exclusive from the Move-In Demo let me know.
Same here, just got my copy yesterday from the BB B1G1, so if anyone still needs a code, hit me up in a PM.

I have to say I have never really been into these types of games, but I am weirdly and utterly fascinated by it right now. Spent upwards of 2 hours last night just creating my characters and importing other characters with QR codes. I may actually finally like a life simulation game.

Top Bottom