• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Too Human public showing delayed

A little bit of bad news — the trip will be delayed just a bit. We're probably looking at something just after GDC'07. This is both a good and bad thing for me — a good thing in that I was already slated to travel to Dallas on business next week and was going to be slammed to begin with. The bad, it's a few more weeks I won't be seeing Too Human and I know I'll be traveling on business the 14th-18th of March, so there is a chance that I would miss out if rescheduled for those dates (see, this would be much better if I did this for a living). SK is doing everything they can to make sure this new showcase is going to be a special one, so I'll keep you updated as we learn more.

Stay calm. As of right now I'll still be visiting at the same time as IGN. I don't think it is fair to talk in terms of the core fanbase or a disservice to the fans. The game will be out when the game is out. That's really all SK owes us ;). We all want to see Too Human, no one more than me. SK wants to make sure the build they show the world is the best it possibly can be for a pre-release showing — if they don't, then being quiet for the last 9-10 months is all a waste.

http://toohuman.net/tiki-view_forum...ort_mode=lastPost_desc&topics_find=&forumId=1

Wollan

A little bit of bad news — the trip will be delayed just a bit. We're probably looking at something just after the next EGM with it's HS preview.

What he really was thinking.

Reave

Shit... if they are going to delay a public showing of the game... forget about this game coming out this year.. :lol

SPEA

damn. i wanted to see it. im very excited for this game and realllly want it to deliver. im loving the whole norse mythology influence. Hopefully something will be showed at GDC then.

Topfuel

WTF is up with SK?

They really need to get some proper people in charge of the project.

I wonder what time SK are going to start the project Sega have signed SK up to make....

D2M15

DAFFY DEUS EGGS
if they don't, then being quiet for the last 9-10 months is all a waste.

Is he kidding? Silicon Knights being quiet for the last 9-10 months was reward in itself.

And I liked Too Human at E3.

Vangellis

dukenuke1.jpg

RPS37

********** said:
And lastly, maybe just maybe, Microsoft wants to delay this showing because they want to give the world a peek first. GDC is coming up after all.

Keep the faith, gentlemen.
I think that nearly confirms that someone with Microsoft PR wanted to make sure that they do the big post-E3 Too Human showing at GDC first.

Mifune said:
Microsoft wanted to delay the trip until after GDC.

Could we be seeing a little bit of it there?
This better be what happened! I am running out of patience!
Yeah, that was an empty threat. I am still going to cream my pants whenever I see it

Top Bottom