• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TOO MUCH COFFEE

RagnarokIV

Got an older top model coffee machine from a relative who's upgraded.

New gimmick and novelty of this means I've been drinking back to back double espressos all day long. Haven't even had a glass of water.

Anyway, it's night time and now my head is killing me and I'm shittin all over the gaff. My arse is bastard boggin', the house stinks of shit and I'm like a fucken ferret who's taken too many E's at a rave. So I'm gonna hit the wine to knock me out.

Anyone else been on a coffee bender by accident?

LordOfChaos

Get to 100

coffee futurama GIF

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
I always cut myself off after 12:00 noon. Usually 2 double espressos each AM, sometimes an additional single espresso but nothing after 12 noon, its a rule which keeps me honest. After 12 noon i switch to Coke Zero.

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
I drink about a litre of earl grey every morning and then maybe a second pot in the evenings some days. How people drink coffee all day, or at all, boggles the mind

Vyse

Gold Member
Usually stop at 2pm. One cup when I get up and the next two spaced out. Use my Nespresso. Don’t normally hit coffee shops.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
My favorite thing to do in life is drink a bunch of black coffee as soon as I wake up and get a killer headed for the next 4 - 6 hours. OP knows what's up.

JonSnowball

I mainline espresso. I've got an IV running directly from my coffee machine to my vein, and that's my legal alternative to amphetamine abuse.

I got one of those yerba mate kits with a gourd and like 20 bags of different flavours. Went to Youtube, followed the tutorials, even grabbed a thermos so I could refill while working. They say you can refill it 5-20 times. I made it through two before going full Chev Chelios

tumblr_a1e9e309a4d08f7li9n.gif

I am convinced caffeine is directly responsible for Argentina's economic disaster.

I never drink espresso but I want to. What’s a good espresso machine? They have some expensive models on Costco’s website I see. Any of them good?

Top Bottom