• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Took Senna - Should I Worry?

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Earlier today I was VERY constipated. Normally I poop a lot so this is very rare. But it was pretty bad.

Person I live with said for me to take a Senna, so I did as it is a laxative.

Found out after it takes about 8 hours to work and I took the Senna a little before 3pm (it's 7:35pm here now). Being a dumbass I didn't check up on it first and thought it would work quickly.

Uh.... Should I be worried in a few hours before I go to sleep that I'm going to be making trips to the bathroom all night?

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

Nah, you'll be fine. If you're quick enough to get up once the turtle poke it's head out... Is your bathroom far away?
Not really but I naturally have a loose stomach which worries me more but as I said, the constipation was pretty bad today.

I dropped one big toilet-plugging deuce after a struggle about 30 minutes after I took the Senna but I still feel there's quite a bit in there needing release.

Not really but I naturally have a loose stomach which worries me more but as I said, the constipation was pretty bad today.

I dropped one big toilet-plugging deuce after a struggle about 30 minutes after I took the Senna but I still feel there's quite a bit in there needing release.
Hang in there bud! Do you know what caused you constipation? I got it bad once from taking vitamin pills and also took Senna but made it out alive.

lock2k

Banned
AYRTON-senna.jpeg

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Id be careful taking laxatives. My mother was addicted to laxatives. Not even joking. I’d walk in on her every other day, giving herself a laxative. Now her digestive system doesn’t respond properly. I do just fine with a plant based diet. Lots and lots of fiber. Never felt better in my life.

Darkmakaimura

Id be careful taking laxatives. My mother was addicted to laxatives. Not even joking. I’d walk in on her every other day, giving herself a laxative. Now her digestive system doesn’t respond properly. I do just fine with a plant based diet. Lots and lots of fiber. Never felt better in my life.
I took one. Never taken one before in my life especially since I have the opposite problem of constipation. But this was an exception because it was particularly bad.

Top Bottom