• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

fQYdN.png

IXT6l.png

30qWN.png

nrucP.png

yZdLG.png

o7TUf.png

WrofF.png

Uf4vb.png

oTnzE.png

QnT3e.png

3Oj5O.png

(Times are EST, click images to learn more, click the ToonamiGAF banner for a surprise :D)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Bleach - 278 - The Nightmare Returns... Revival of the Espada
12:30 - Samurai 7 - 12 - The Truth
1:00 - Casshern Sins - 24 - To the Wandering, Blooming Flowers - END
1:30 - Eureka seveN - 12 - Acperience 1
1:00 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 5 - Roar of the White Dragon
1:30 - Thundercats - 5 - Old Friends
2:00 - Inuyasha - 1 - The Girl Who Overcame Time and the Boy Who Was Just Overcome
2:30 - Inuyasha - 2 - Seekers of the Sacred Jewel
3:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 59 - Lost Light
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 60 - Eye of Heaven, Gateway of Earth
4:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 18 - LOST HERITAGE
4:30 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 19 - CAPTIVATED
5:00 - Cowboy Bebop - 9 - Jamming with Edward
5:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 10 - Ganymede Elegy

Later.

I was thinking. Since I'll be at Youmacon next weekend, and there will some guest VAs, I thought it would be a good idea to have the guests sign a page from the autograph section that's dedicated to ToonamiGAF (will need a design of course)

Sound like a good idea?

Guest list for anyone who's wondering: http://www.youmacon.com/guests/index

I was thinking. Since I'll be at Youmacon next weekend, and there will some guest VAs, I thought it would be a good idea to have the guests sign a page from the autograph section that's dedicated to ToonamiGAF (will need a design of course)

Sound like a good idea?

Guest list for anyone who's wondering: http://www.youmacon.com/guests/index
That'd be pretty badass actually. Go for it.

Jet is the coolest. At least you're not blaquaman.

Lol. That guy definitely got the short end of the cyborg stick.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Casshern finale.

You have one week to remove all of the sharp objects from your home.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Good morning Toonami-GAF.
Wow, on the second thread. Quite an accomplishment.
Inuyasha during the daylight savings hour... good thing I fall asleep after Titan.

Casshern ends next week. Any predictions on what will replace it?

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Bah! Inuyasha is meh. It starts out interesting but it just drags and drags.

Just put on Ranma 1/2
uncensored :p

Inuyasha at least has the decency to have nice villians, settings, and music over it's arcs. And the characters actually DO advance in their relationships! For a long-form anime, I think it's actually paced pretty well. When it was on infinite repeat, I'd find myself having to watch random episodes every once in a while.

And half the shows currently on Toonami all seem to be ripping off it's music anywho. Cash and Sam7 don't REALLY have their own soundtracks... ha.

I've somehow managed to NOT see all of Ranma 1/2 (own a season or so, and a bunch of Manga, though!), even though it's one of my biggest anime style influences. It'll probably never fully be on Toonami, but that'd be very funny if it ever managed to happen... All that random nudity...

Raxus

I look forward to seeing the Hot Pockets Anime replace Casshern in two weeks. See you next week Toonami GAF.

P.S. I guess this makes me a no name Espada, or worse a Bleach main character...OH GOD!

I think our design should be the Toonami emblem but gray and orange.

Any other suggestions? Should a catchphrase be added? If so, we're gonna need someone to design this. If it can be done before Friday, that would be great. And it would be nice to make multiple sizes of the emblem since I honestly don't remember the size of the booklet last year

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Any other suggestions? Should a catchphrase be added? If so, we're gonna need someone to design this. If it can be done before Friday, that would be great. And it would be nice to make multiple sizes of the emblem since I honestly don't remember the size of the booklet last year

I don't think we need a catch phrase, the orange grey should be enough.

Azure J

From what I remember, Cyborg 009 was so good. That style and OST totally made it worth while. I should get around to actually re-watching it to see if praise based on my hazy memories was all deserved.

Also, hi OT2, I hope I'll have a better showing here than I did in OT1.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
From what I remember, Cyborg 009 was so good. That style and OST totally made it worth while. I should get around to actually re-watching it to see if praise based on my hazy memories was all deserved.

Also, hi OT2, I hope I'll have a better showing here than I did in OT1.

Oh it was great stuff, I did a rewatch a while back. Holds up pretty well, it's just hard as hell to get a hold of.

Amikami

Banned
Casshern finale.

You have one week to remove all of the sharp objects from your home.

No! That's not enough time. I need more time!

Seriously, I'm gonna really miss Casshern. I'm so glad toonami gave me the opportunity to watch, because I probably would have never found it otherwise.

As for Cyborg 009. I remember that show a little bit. I enjoyed the few episodes I watched but I remember it being really weird.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Dear god, if you told me just half a year ago that we would be seeing seven hours of Toonami, I would have laughed and then cried, how far we have come in such a short time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom