• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It's a damn shame this got cancelled, it does everything it tries to do so fucking well. It's just so well executed.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Too bad he's stuck in bad CG kids film hell

Only for a few more movies. After that they're going to let him do the Samurai Jack movie he's been wanting to do. Apparently the deal is he does 2 or 3 of their films and if it goes well then he gets some free reign to do his stuff.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Damn Titan has good monster designs. How could they not turn this shit into toys is beyond me. It screams action figure line.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Only for a few more movies. After that they're going to let him do the Samurai Jack movie he's been wanting to do. Apparently the deal is he does 2 or 3 of their films and if it goes well then he gets some free reign to do his stuff.

Every time I hear about those sort of deals, the person gets screwed over just before the clincher.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Every time I hear about those sort of deals, the person gets screwed over just before the clincher.

I know, there was an interview with his boss a while back and the guy sounded like he was pretty interested in the Jack movie. Hopefully that means it'll go well, Genndy keeps getting screwed over he deserves to have something work out for once.

Jintor

Man, these 'anime' moments really do detract from the overall storytelling. I think they could really still have been done well and funny even if they weren't chibi as fuck.

Hawkeye is so fuckin' cool. Let's skip over the Ishval arc.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I think it's sleep time.

Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Bleach - 302 - The Final Getsuga Tenshou!? Ichigo's Training!
12:30 - Naruto - 29 - Naruto's Counterattack: Never Give In!
1:00 - One Piece - 211 - Round 2! Shoot It into the Groggy Ring!
1:30 - Soul Eater - 17 - Legend of the Holy Sword 2 – Wanna Go Drinking, Gambling, and Playing?
2:00 - IGPX - 8 - I Like You, I Like You, I Love You!
2:30 - Eureka seveN - 42 - Star Dancer
3:00 - Thundercats - 10 - Sight Beyond Sight
3:30 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 15 - Disenfranchised
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 31 - The 520 Cens Promise
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 8 - Waltz for Venus
5:00 - Inuyasha - 63 - The Red and White Priestesses
5:30 - Inuyasha - 64 - Giant Ogre of the Forbidden Tower

Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom