• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm actually serious about having a day where we watch gurren lagann for MCXC's sake. I would love to see all his reactions to it.
Also gives me an excuse to watch it again, havent seen it in a while.
I'd totally be up for this. Heck, maybe watch the two films since they're enhanced retellings of the TV series, especially the final episode.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I'd totally be up for this. Heck, maybe watch the two films since they're enhanced retellings of the TV series, especially the final episode.

Havent seen the 2 films so maybe, I havent seen them mostly because they werent dub and I watched the seres dubbed

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So Soul Eater is on episode 32. Where is FMA:B at?

I might be able to catch up on both this week as a big chunk of time just got freed in my schedule.

So,

Tonight's a new Bleach OP ( 14 ) + ED ( 27 ).

In 4 weeks, FMA:Brotherhood OP5 + ED 5

Also:

9cffcec6592fb59a76b1.png

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Alright guys. Tonight the Toonami Pre-Show Watchblock will feature more L-Elf prophecies while A-Drei goes... well... A-Drei in Valvrave, Dio possibly getting thrashed by Jojo in Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, probably more death flags in Fate/Zero, stoner Kirito doing stoner stuff with a loli in Darker than Black, and chicken tenders and OMGBANNANAS in Steins;Gate. All of this starts at 9:00pm EDT tonight!

9:00 - Valvrave the Liberator - 4 - The Hostage is Valvrave
9:25 - Valvrave the Liberator - 5 - Singing Sakimori Academy
9:50 - JoJo's Bizzare Adventure - 3 - Youth with Dio
10:15 - Fate/Zero - 3 - The Land of Fuyuki
10:40 - Darker than Black - 3 - A New Star Shines in the Dawn Sky... (Part 1)
11:05 - Steins;Gate - 3 - Parallel World Paranoia

Alright guys. Tonight the Toonami Pre-Show Watchblock will feature more L-Elf prophecies while A-Drei goes... well... A-Drei in Valvrave, Dio possibly getting thrashed by Jojo in Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, probably more death flags in Fate/Zero, stoner Kirito doing stoner stuff with a loli in Darker than Black, and chicken tenders and OMGBANNANAS in Steins;Gate. All of this starts at 9:00pm EDT tonight!

9:00 - Valvrave the Liberator - 4 - The Hostage is Valvrave
9:25 - Valvrave the Liberator - 5 - Singing Sakimori Academy
9:50 - JoJo's Bizzare Adventure - 3 - Youth with Dio
10:15 - Fate/Zero - 3 - The Land of Fuyuki
10:40 - Darker than Black - 3 - A New Star Shines in the Dawn Sky... (Part 1)
11:05 - Steins;Gate - 3 - Parallel World Paranoia

Glad you were able to make things work out :D

My day is going to be almost entirely spent watching anime, plan to watch up to episode 60 of InuYasha, then watch the various fall anime I've not seen yet (Strike the Blood, Log Horizon, Copperlion) and then probably watch more InuYasha until 9.

I don't know if I should click on that spoiler or not

It's just him saying one of the episodes of one of tonight's shows is hype, no actual content spoilers

Looks like episode 102 is the start of canon material again. Tonight's episodes are 95/96

Sweet, then I won't be too upset about seeing more out of order episodes. At this point I'm not sure what these filler episodes could show that would possibly be spoilers. I've met all of the main cast, I've seen InuYasha's sword upgrade to instant wind scar and access to backwave slash, I've met Naraku's incarnates, I've met Koga and Rin, and seen Sesshomaru get his second sword.

Is there anything else major that happens between where I'm at (episode 56) and where Toonami is?

Sweet, then I won't be too upset about seeing more out of order episodes. At this point I'm not sure what these filler episodes could show that would possibly be spoilers. I've met all of the main cast, I've seen InuYasha's sword upgrade to instant wind scar and access to backwave slash, I've met Naraku's incarnates, I've met Koga and Rin, and seen Sesshomaru get his second sword.

Is there anything else major that happens between where I'm at (episode 56) and where Toonami is?

i'll spoiler this just in case but it's not a big deal since you've probably heard it from the episodes on Toonami and it's...well, it's InuYasha. InuYasha
gets a technique to break barriers, which honestly isn't all that important and sounds a lot like an arbitrary upgrade in a video game.

what'd you think of the Ryukotsusei mini-arc?

i'll spoiler this just in case but it's not a big deal since you've probably heard it from the episodes on Toonami. InuYasha
gets a technique to break barriers, which honestly isn't all that important.

what'd you think of the Ryukotsusei mini-arc?

That was a bad ass fight, one of the best in the series so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom