• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Topanga Charity Cup 2015 & USF4 x Gunslinger Stratos 2 Tournaments July 4-5

Lucumo

Nemo never was a competitor in VF. You might be talking about Fuudo who pretty much wrecked people at past Sega Cup.

You are right, Guilty Gear it was. Weird, that I confused that considering I still watch quite a bit of Virtua Fighter.

Didnt daigo said he really liked gunslibger stratos? I have always wanted to play it

He was an official endorser for Gunslinger Stratos. He doesn't really play it much these days. Fuudo does though. Fuudo either got 1st or 2nd in the national tournament.

Daigo chip setup was awesome

Current standings:

Daigo 2-0 (+4)
KOK 1-0 (+1)
Pugera 1-0 (+1)
Kyoku 1-1 (-1)

Ryan Hart 0-1 (-1)
Justin Wong 0-1 (-1)
Shinba 0-1 (-1)
Xian 0-1 (-2)

i'm watching it now, it's usf4 though, not gunslinger stratos?
i don't get it

It's a round robin

8 sf4 players
8 gunslinger teams

each play each other once in their own game

gunslinger stratos game is played, then sf4 game is played, then gunslinger stratos, back to sf4, and so on

Qvoth

It's a round robin

8 sf4 players
8 gunslinger teams

each play each other once in their own game

gunslinger stratos game is played, then sf4 game is played, then gunslinger stratos, back to sf4, and so on

what a strange competition
surprise.gif

anyway any vod of yesterday's topanga cup?

Beesuit

This Gunslinger game. All I can make out from it is just pew pewing at dudes on the other team, then occasionally they'll get knocked down and get back up again to pew pew some more lol.

Top Bottom