• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toru Furuya (bryce fairchild from like a dragon) apologize

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
What the hell

I respect his honesty, but damn.

Admitting on hitting a girl that was pregnant and causing the loss of the baby ... wow

Get rekt girl beater.

He caused a murder you mean.

It was mistranslated apparently, she had an abortion, its in the replies to the tweet.

Still, what a shitbag.
The danger of not knowing the language but still reporting. He allegedly forced her to have an abortion after getting her pregnant.

AREYOUOKAY?

6n8Rgxw.gif

NnCIOYZ.png

"I am truly, truly sorry..."

yRq5kaW.gif

Last edited:

semiconscious

Gold Member
It was mistranslated apparently, she had an abortion, its in the replies to the tweet.

Still, what a shitbag.
yeah. he apologizes for 'raising his hand', & then admits to making the unforgivable mistake of causing 'my' pregnancy to terminate. so, i'm thinking, no, he didn't rear back & belt her in the gut or anything...

Famipan

Abortions in Japan isn’t cheap.

Although it might have been against her will, if she had not enough money to do the abortion itself it might have been a factor for avoiding doing it and he might have had to pay and make sure she went and had it done.

But hitting her is not ok.
It wasn’t a miscarriage due to hitting but hitting + forced abortion as I read it.

Last edited:

consoul

Truly the worst substory yet.

*edit* Although, if the next game in the series actually includes a de-identified version of this as a substory and has Ichiban beat the shit out of him, I would be impressed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom