• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toys R US - 11/10 - 11/16 AD -Buy 3 PS3 or PS4 Games or Accessories Get $50 Gift Card

Lock if Old, Sorry I never make threads. But this appears to be a good deal if you didn't want 3 games and wanted 2 games and an accessory.

All Credit Goes to CAG. Notice you can buy accessories too. There is also a $10 off of a $100 Purchase at Toys R US on their Toy Book if it was mailed to your house.

CIMG1144.jpg

nikos

Anyone know if they're taking preorders for all games? If I can preorder to guarantee stock, I'll definitely go to TRU.

Jeels

Can I use the gift card in the same transaction though?

So for example - get Assassins Creed, FIFA, and the PSCamera.

Then apply the $50 to the PS4 stand and something else?

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Can I use the gift card in the same transaction though?

So for example - get Assassins Creed, FIFA, and the PSCamera.

Then apply the $50 to the PS4 stand and something else?

The asterisk at the bottom says that the promotional gift cards are valid beginning 6 hours after activation. So nope.

Derrick01

Banned
I think the fact that you can buy accessories too, makes it comparable. Plus, if you have that $10 off gift card, its a great deal.

I don't plan on buying any ps4 accessories (that I know of at least) so as a game deal it's not nearly as good. I'd have to spend $120 more to get all the games I planned on getting with the B2G1 free and then I'd have $100 in gift cards I wouldn't know what to do with.

So even though this deal starts tomorrow, is it likely that some of the eligible games won't even be on the shelves until a later date?

I'm not sure how Toys R Us is handling next gen products as they come in. If the street date of the item has passed, like with Killzone SF or CoD:Ghosts, you can ask either the person at the electronics register or a manager to check and see if it's in the system and corporate approves of the sales.

I don't plan on buying any ps4 accessories (that I know of at least) so as a game deal it's not nearly as good. I'd have to spend $120 more to get all the games I planned on getting with the B2G1 free and then I'd have $100 in gift cards I wouldn't know what to do with.

Oh, Target deal is better, I just know in the Target thread, a lot of people wished it worked on Two Games and a Controller, instead of 3 games. At least at Toys R Us, you can get 2 games, a controller and the $50 back.

I just posted this as a back up plan, plus, maybe Amazon will react now. I have like $120 in credit there so I HOPE SO!

So even though this deal starts tomorrow, is it likely that some of the eligible games won't even be on the shelves until a later date?
Unlike the other stores, the Toys R Us I work at has not received a single bit of PS4/Xbox One merch save for the dummy display stand for the Xbox One. I suspect we'll get them Tuesday/Wednesday . (But of course this may be a case for only my TRU)

hoserx

This is a good backup plan for me right now. It pays for a year of PSN, I guess. The target deal is indeed better but I may just want to get all of my games Tuesday.

Top Bottom