• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trails in the Sky 1st and 2nd Chapters are on sale on EU PSN

DrArchon

I picked up FC on Steam this Friday. Put about 7 hours into it which is nothing, but it's got its hooks in me. Takes a while to get going at the start, but I'm certainly enjoying it. Good writing too, even though Estelle does come across as "generic Shonen protagonist that happens to be a girl" a little too much some times.

So yeah, I still recommend it, especially for 50% off.

People have told me, that if I love Suikoden 1+2, I would love trails in the sky.

so... is this all of the games in this part of the series?
Dont want to buy them, only to find, that I need another consol, or have to play on pc..

.. remake this shit with trophys, and I would not care, and I would buy them whitout asking

FC and SC have a fairly self contained story. If you want to play the whole series, it can not be done on a singular console/system/handheld. The series is still on going in Japan as well, so there could potentially be more console swapping in the future. All 3 current entries in the West are playable on Vita atm though. There currently is 1 PC exclusive sequel announced for the West, with potentially 2 more (there is no guarantee they will get released in the West at all though) at a later date.

EJStyleS

Sorry for the necro - has Trails From The Sky been delisted from the EU Playstation Store? Can't find it in the UK and was about to buy SC...not much point if I can't start the story!

Sorry for the necro - has Trails From The Sky been delisted from the EU Playstation Store? Can't find it in the UK and was about to buy SC...not much point if I can't start the story!

Some other games have gone missing as well, Dragon's Crown for example. That happened before when big sales started on EU PSN. I asked the publisher on twitter and I'll update when I get a response hopefully tomorrow. It shouldn't be gone.

EJStyleS

Some other games have gone missing as well, Dragon's Crown for example. That happened before when big sales started on EU PSN. I asked the publisher on twitter and I'll update when I get a response hopefully tomorrow. It shouldn't be gone.

Cheers, man!

Top Bottom