• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trophies not syncing (PS5)

I'm playing Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden right now. The trophy list for this game does not show up in my trophy list.

I've gotten notifications that I'm receiving trophies, but when I press the button to see them, there isn't anything listed for the game. My total trophy count remains unchanged when I get new trophies as well.

Has anyone experienced this before? Is there a known fix? I've tried resetting both the game and console. I've tried re-syncing the trophies with PSN, but that always ends with the super helpful error message, "Something went wrong".

The Shepard

Settings > Saved Data and Game/App Settings > Game Status > Sync with PlayStation Network.

I take it your tried this? took me 3 times to get my tales of arise trophys synced using this method, I was getting trophys but none was showing up.

Settings > Saved Data and Game/App Settings > Game Status > Sync with PlayStation Network.

I take it your tried this? took me 3 times to get my tales of arise trophys synced using this method, I was getting trophys but none was showing up.
Yeah, that's what I do which always results in the "Something went wrong" error message. Tried that several times over the last couple days.

I'm wondering if it's a problem with the actual game. It just released, so I thought maybe it was something wrong on their end. But, I googled and didn't see anyone else mentioning the issue.

Last edited:

The Shepard

Yeah, that's what I do which always results in the "Something went wrong" error message. Tried that several times over the last couple days.

I'm wondering if it's a problem with the actual game. It just released, so I thought maybe it was something wrong on their end. But, I googled and didn't see anyone else mentioning the issue.

Yea I'd say its the game. Tales of arise was definitely caused by the game, alot of people had the same issue, Only game it ever happened to me with. It blocked me getting trophys then at the end getting the platinum, but worked eventuality. I had to keep playing to get the last trophy then sync it straight after. Done that 3 times and it worked.

Last edited:

GrayFoxPL

I haven't checked yet. I was trying to think of a game I have access to where I could earn a quick trophy. But, I hate messing up my trophy with a 1% complete bar on a game I'll never play again.
If the trophies from other games don't not show up then it's gonna be account problem.

dotnotbot

Happens to some games, usually indie titles. I recommend this thread, has a separate section for non-syncing trophies:

From what I understand it happens if either the trophy list isn't live on psn servers side yet or devs messed up programming trophies in the game and they aren't recognized properly or at all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom